• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Only if you're "special"
c5Aix.gif

wwm0nkey

Networking and experience are so much more important than school.

None of my clients give a shit about my college grades/degree. Which is good because I did terrible in school!

I saw some posters one of my clients does was for halo 4, was pretty excite.
Well I'm going to school to do IT and actually learn how to program since I kinda know some basics, so basically get experience and then see if I can do some internships and a few trips to GDC/E3 around JR/SR year for more networking, so I got dis shit down lol

Though it seems a lot of people really don't know how important networking really is.

Yeah, I like halo all with all my heart, its the only game it will convince to buy the xbx one, the only one and to be honest i will buy the danm console to just play Halo

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I like halo all with all my heart, its the only game it will convince to buy the xbx one, the only one and to be honest i will buy the danm console to just play Halo
Same. But I don't know if H2A will be able enough to sway me. I need to know the future of Halo is going a direction I like, too. But I could see myself maybe diving in this fall if they really go all out with H2A. I want the original multiplayer with all the DLC (or at least all the best maps, including DLC).

Same. But I don't know if H2A will be able enough to sway me. i need to know the future of Halo is going a direction I like, too.But I could see myself maybe diving in this fall if they really go all out with H2A.
After H2A our faith will be restored then high hopes going into 5 only to have more Palmer, vehicle ordnance and more AAs then ever before.

Salt

Takashi

I'm hoping if theres a H2A themed Xbox One that it at least comes with some sort of extra content like that behind the scenes disc from Halo 3 for example. I bought the Reach xbox when it came out and I was genuinely surprised that it didn't come with anything else, not even an HDMI cable ffs.

Omni

It's getting harder and harder to find good connections nowadays. It's only 7pm here in Australia but the population is like... Halo 2 PC levels haha.

Overdoziz

Banned
Dani can't still be this bitter that Ascendant Justice 2 Forward Unto Dawn didn't land him a job like it did for Voc and Cocop, right?

Right?

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Dani can't still be this bitter that Ascendant Justice 2 Forward Unto Dawn didn't land him a job like it did for Voc and Cocop, right?

Right?

Umm, I already have a job? A job with a lot more freedom than any corporate position could offer. Im good and have been good for quite some time, but thanks for worrying. ;)

If you honestly think a lowly project like FUD is an actual pitch for anything other that what it is, you're pretty misguided. FUD is a passion project, and just like a significant portion of the fandom, the passion is running low.

I too, need to formally introduce myself

How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?

Account got activated April 20, so almost a month. But I've been lurking FOR YEARS.

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional)

22, Male, proudly represent Atlanta, GA USA

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?

I have been a Halo fan since 2006 when my older bro introduced me to Halo 2 on a rainy saturday night. I kid you not, when this started up, I was sold. Done in. I had previously been a playstation/PC guy, but I immediately became obsessed with Halo and purchased a 360 in 2008. Now I'm biased towards PC and Xbox.

However, my first experience was with Halo CE at a Sam's Club. They had it linked to their TV displays. I tried it out and was so scared. No joke, I was like 8 or 9 at the time. For years, I then carried the impression that Xbox had nothing to offer me because it had these kinds of mature games and stuck to PS2 for Crash and Spyro.

What mode do you spend most of your time in?

Before I let XBLG lapse, SWAT and good old 4v4 Slayer were my favorite. Special place in my heart of KotH and BTB though, I spent a LOT of time in those modes in Halo 3.

What is your favorite playlist?

Firefight (ODST)

Help us get to know you better. (Optional)
I am a pianist, so the music of Halo, being what sold me on the game in the first place, means a lot me. (Kazuma Jinnoichi is going to great things for Halo music going forward, mark my words!!!)

I'm also a PC Master Race jerk, I built a beefy rig and will now play all of my multiplats on the Superior Gaming Platform™ (Gaben be praised), but I see the value in having PS4 and XONE for exclusives.

Because Halo 2 was what I came in on, it is my favorite Halo, and why I'm so excited for H2A.

Same. But I don't know if H2A will be able enough to sway me. I need to know the future of Halo is going a direction I like, too. But I could see myself maybe diving in this fall if they really go all out with H2A. I want the original multiplayer with all the DLC (or at least all the best maps, including DLC).

Welp if Halo 2 A is cross gen, I will definitely buy it for 360, if is Xbox One only then....I would wait for Halo 5. The system is still expensive here since there are only titanfal bundles around here and the starter consoles are kinda rare

Mix

Welp if Halo 2 A is cross gen, I will definitely buy it for 360, if is Xbox One only then....I would wait for Halo 5. The system is still expensive here since there are only titanfal bundles around here and the starter consoles are kinda rare
DO people really think that Halo 2 Anniversary is going to be cross gen? I just don't see it happening...

IHaveIce

Banned
God I hope it isn't crossgen.
Would be stupid.

And wait for the kinectless version then?

DO people really think that Halo 2 Anniversary is going to be cross gen? I just don't see it happening...

God I hope it isn't crossgen.
Would be stupid.

And wait for the kinectless version then?

Seeing how we are seeing new games being still crossgen I wont doubt it about the "new" console versionI really hope the kinectless version will be cheaper here or make the old ones being cheaper.

Top Bottom