Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Aug 16, 2015
Mexico
www.youtube.com
Mar 23, 2012
bit.ly
I was playing the story mode solo on heroic and I think I died 6 times on this part in mission 9.

Got thrashed, there were way too many enemies.

What is with the game being stingy on guns? I feel like throughout the latter half of the game the guns and ammo start appearing less and less and I'm literally running around face bashing these idiots for a plasma pistol, lmao.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Jul 18, 2007
Canada
I was playing the story mode solo on heroic and I think I died 6 times on this part in mission 9.

What is with the game being stingy on guns? I feel like throughout the latter half of the game the guns and ammo start appearing less and less and I'm literally running around face bashing these idiots for a plasma pistol, lmao.
That was the part I died the most on Legendary.

Jan 14, 2012
USA

You really just have to keep moving. The Wraith and turrets will utterly crush you; if you clear out the lower level you can get to the cache of weapons that'll make things much easier.

Alternatively, you can just ignore the enemies and keep going; I am fully of the opinion that on Legendary, the only good way to play is to cheese it relentlessly.

May 27, 2012
New York
Haha this was literally my first thought too.

This is something of a gigaton. Better have official presser about it soon or riot.
Depends on if it's coming to the Xbox as well..

Well is it Frankie?!

EDIT: JUST SAW JOSH CONFIRM IT OHHHHHH MYY GOODNESSSSS GOD IS REALLLLLL. AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.. AFTER ALL HOPE WAS LOST....

LUV.
PEACE.
HAPPINESS.
ty all.