• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

If you look around in that beginning area of Requiem you can actually find a lot of stuff like that. A notepad where Halsey talks about Cortana, a terminal that talks about the "Storm Covenant", etc. I'm pretty sure they are few later in the level too. I think they're just bunch of easter eggs meant to either give backstory or make the world of Halo feel more real
Yeah, and I like finding them, but later on they all seem to be offline. And in classic Halo 3 sense I figured they might say something different on legendary, but nope.

Gazzawa

Some said this day would come.

The day where Reach would be good compared to Halo 4

Man-of-Steel-Trailer-Young-Clark-Crying.jpg

The worlds too big mom.....

IHaveIce

Banned
You guys are crazy.. when Reach was the recent game you gone back to Halo 3 ..

let's do it again and go back to Halo 3, why Reach? Reach is dumb

the natron

Neo Member
Some said this day would come.

The day where Reach would be good compared to Halo 4

And the worse part is, even though its already been said many times, is that if they just fixed several of its issues like added classic playlists, add custom game options, nerf the boltshot and DMR, etc the game could be really great and people would easily play it over Reach
Its just so close to being something fantastic its almost maddening.

Halo 3 lag.

pretty much

Rev3rb

And the worse part is, even though its already been said many times, is that if they just fixed several of its issues like added classic playlists, add custom game options, nerf the boltshot and DMR, etc the game could be really great and people would easily play it over Reach

pretty much

The TU will fix everything.

i'm likely going to regret this later on

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I prefer Reach over 3 because of 3's crappy netcode. But I still enjoy 3 sometimes.

Gui_PT

When Halo 5 comes out, it will be the same thing.

"Let's get on Halo 4 guys!"

rip in peace what we thought before the game came out

Man-of-Steel-Trailer-Young-Clark-Crying.jpg

The worlds too big mom.....

pretty much

I'll just wait for Halo 2 HD Remake with MP and everything will be perfect

If you look around in that beginning area of Requiem you can actually find a lot of stuff like that. A notepad where Halsey talks about Cortana, a terminal that talks about the "Storm Covenant", etc. I'm pretty sure they are few later in the level too. I think they're just bunch of easter eggs meant to either give backstory or make the world of Halo feel more real

What, where? Can you describe the location? I thought I had found everything in that area already... Sounds like a cool little detail.

CyReN

That shit ain't happening. Don't get your hopes up.

Is there any kind of logical reason though outside of splitting (but again you getting more people on your game if anything) for it? I can understand Halo CE since it was never a XBL game, but Perfect Dark got XBLA added. It seems like such a easy selling point and I can't see Halo 5 coming out until 2015.

How do you mean?

Also welcome back.

Multiplayer, and thanks.

What, where? Can you describe the location? I thought I had found everything in that area already... Sounds like a cool little detail.
When you first crash land of Requiem amid all the wreckage, take a look around. I think there are three different terminal like things you can find there in that first area, and you get some different Chief and Cortana dialogue out of it too. And some weaponry.

Halo 2 Anniversary will definitely hit in November 2014, hopefully with MP added in. Would love to see a bonus mission at the end that plays how they actually wanted it to without the time constraints.

Halo 4 should be reasonably dead by then.

With Halo 5 launching November 2015

That shit ain't happening. Don't get your hopes up.
Yeah, denial is strong in the Halo community. We're not going to see a HD remake with its own separate multiplayer. There's no way MS/343 are going to further split the community.

Outside of map packs that is.

Moa

I think I might play COD4 tonight and make people mad by sucking at HC S&D

RPG Perk, Sonic Boom Perk, Martyrdom Perk

Spawn, kill entire team with RPGs, rinse & repeat.

That's if you are looking to irritate people on a larger scale.

Yeah, denial is strong in the Halo community. We're not going to see a HD remake with its own separate multiplayer. There's no way MS/343 are going to further split the community.

Outside of map packs that is.

Further split the community...

...or gain thousands, possibly millions of players?

I wonder how a Halo 1 MP remake would've been over what we got in both Reach Anniversary Playlists and Halo 4 now that it's been released.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Is there any kind of logical reason though outside of splitting (but again you getting more people on your game if anything) for it? I can understand Halo CE since it was never a XBL game, but Perfect Dark got XBLA added. It seems like such a easy selling point and I can't see Halo 5 coming out until 2015.

Multiplayer, and thanks.

No, there is no logical reason. That's why I'm not betting on it and not getting my hopes up.

Multiplayer, and thanks.

I'd say if it's a next xbox launch title they won't do that. If it's on the 360 though, there's not a snow balls chance in hell they're going to take away from the dwindling Halo 4 population.

Top Bottom