• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

kylej

Banned
1ggoXi7.png

jump into the glowing blue portal

:|

J10

Banned
So Bungie and Activision are declining to comment on cross-platform connectivity for Destiny. Me thinks it has a small chance of happening.

I'm on mobile right now, anyone wanna give me a rundown of the ViDoc?

concept art, "MY BODY IS READY" pandering, concept art that's animated, awesome Marty music, concept art, 10 seconds of people walking around, vague promises, concept art, it's over.

Oh, and it has Always Online DRM, no offline play

Ominym

Banned
Typical reveal Vidoc. Nothing major but cool glimpses. The floodgates have started to open though. I expect more at E3.

We've tended to agree a few times today. And again, I agree. Sure, we didn't get 20 minute gameplay demo. But we have finally seen the tip of the iceberg. And with the game launching in December, we're going to be getting a lot more information very soon. I'm very excited for what the future holds now.

i can't make any judgements about the game from that vidoc + they reused clips from the brave new world vidoc.

im still hyped, just wish there was some more info.

Madness

Agree. For how long we were in the dark, for how long they hyped the countdown, more should have been shown of the game running. I mean if have been fine if they showed more footage of how they're taking this game further than reach. Show us your new engine, show us some cool new AI animations, some better gameplay. Show us how some new guns are fired.

A bit underwhelmed but at least it's out there, we have a tease as to what type of game it is. Though I'm wary of this mobile and persistent world stuff. I've never really played any MMO, the only thing that's probably close would be something like animal crossing. I certainly don't want to make guilds and do raid type stuff.

I mean sure it's fun to play with friends and family, but what if you want to play alone. Anyways count me hyped.

Whoever wants the Destiny OT start putting your names in now and start working on the pictures and stuff. I thought it was Duncan, but I don't know. I think Dax has the next Halo OT and then Wahrer?

Top Bottom