• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

BravoHalo

1) Watching Ninja / Sudd
2) Halo Remix video / contest is awesome, wish i was gud at muzik
3) I made a video and i hope you like it, took a few needed days off http://youtu.be/PU8n0Eashoo
4) Abandon is one of my favorite maps, not saying I've ever played it, but if I had, I probably would've liked it a lot.

sometimes it's hard to keep up with this thread. i see this as a very good thing.

Look at all these SPOILERS.

jZL4TRVysg4se.jpg

election spoilers

TCKaos

Where do I go to watch the Presidential Debates on Live? I know they're not for like 45 min, but I don't see an app or anything for it.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
But it's not a modified gametype. It was found in the game, yes by a modder but it is an actual gametype that was made by Bungie.

Do you really want to get into this conversation with me?

As I said, I'm not making a threat, but without me knowing exactly how this gametype (not made by Bungie) made its way into fileshares on Xbox Live, I can't guarantee it won't trip some automated ban checks.

Dug

Banned
Where do I go to watch the Presidential Debates on Live? I know they're not for like 45 min, but I don't see an app or anything for it.
The first page of the dashboard should have a big Presidential Debate thing right in the middle of it.

TCKaos

The first page of the dashboard should have a big Presidential Debate thing right in the middle of it.

I click on it and all I get is a Halo 4 ViDoc. I guess I'll try again when the debates are actually going on.

As I said, I'm not making a threat, but without me knowing exactly how this gametype (not made by Bungie) made its way into fileshares on Xbox Live, I can't guarantee it won't trip some automated ban checks.

This reminds me - there's actually a gametype out there that makes the infected play as Elites. It's pretty cool, but I have no idea if it's still up or not. It was on Forgehub a while back, lemme find the link.

Edit edit: Think it got removed specifically because it was a modded gametype. I can't find it anywhere anymore.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
my lord... that level 7 minutes in the x-play video is the most impressive environment in halo 4 i've seen to date. also, looks very similar to the still un-officially announced MP map from the infamous barn leak (or was it only seen in leaked screens? i forget).

IHaveIce

Banned
Has this been posted before? Can't remember seeing it.

http://soundcloud.com/neil-davidge/revival
Wow Love it, favourite track so far

1) Watching Ninja / Sudd
3) I made a video and i hope you like it, took a few needed days off http://youtu.be/PU8n0Eashoo
4) Abandon is one of my favorite maps, not saying I've ever played it, but if I had, I probably would've liked it a lot.

sometimes it's hard to keep up with this thread. i see this as a very good thing.
1)Ninja is dominating(like everytime against him lol)
2)Yeah same for me
3)Nice will watch, like your videos
4)Yeah same for me, I like the artstyle and I think it looks great for competive games.

These remixes on Halo4Remix are absolute shit so far. Two of the top five are using Mixcraft's royalty-free samples almost completely unedited, what's the fun in that? It's completely unoriginal. On a related note, here's my first submission to it. its gonna win the contest rite guise y/y/y

Can we somehow vote for you ?

Dropping out of school to make a sweet halo remix!
Nice, look forward to it
my lord... that level 7 minutes in the x-play video is the most impressive environment in halo 4 i've seen to date. also, looks very similar to the still un-officially announced MP map from the infamous barn leak (or was it only seen in leaked screens? i forget).
What? weren't all things from these leaks already shown?
Still can't watch the xplay video for some reason

Wow Love it, favourite track so far

1)Ninja is dominating(like everytime against him lol)
2)Yeah same for me
3)Nice will watch, like your videos
4)Yeah same for me, I like the artstyle and I think it looks great for competive games.

Can we somehow vote for you ?

That first one is a total joke so it doesn't deserve votes lol. Once things get approved, then you can favorite them on the Halo4Remix site.

Defect

I understand that you're not making a threat. You're just warning us just in case. I mean the gametype has it's own selection in custom games once you download it and it even has Jeff Steitzer yell "VIP! Kill the enemy VIP!"
Im pretty sure it was made by Bungie.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Wait, the
Prometheans and Covenant are working together?
(slight campaign spoiler; I just saw Dellis tweet about it).

How does that work? Weren't
the Prometheans slicing up the Elites in the FOrerunner mission and having a three-way battle?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
What? weren't all things from these leaks already shown?
Still can't watch the xplay video for some reason

nope. also stunning, footage of the campaign intro to the mantis (seen in screens) and dominion footage on exile.

Wait, the

the Prometheans slicing up the Elites in the FOrerunner mission and having a three-way battle?

different factions (colors)?

this is also in the x-play footage at around 7 minutes in

Wait, the

I think that
they start out fighting each other, but eventually communicate somehow and attack humanity

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
1) Watching Ninja / Sudd

You do that whole thing in one take or is it chopped and edited together? Either way, it's hilarious lol

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Wait, the

Significant campaign plot spoilers

The Covies and the Promethean forces end up working together because 1) The Covies went to Requiem to find Didact to help them destroy Humanity and 2) it suits Didact's goals too.

From the third mission onwards you'll see them working together.

I'm very uneasy discussing this in this thread just because we might spoil folks.

TCKaos

Wait, the

I think it has something to do with how we see
Prometheans with both red and blue crystal-spike-fan-ornamental-bone-things. I'm assuming that when the Promies figure out that the Covies think the Didact is a living God they start working together to kill the Chief and the rest of humanity for some reason.

Gui_PT

Hey

Hey hey

Hey hey hey hey hey hey

Spoilers out of here, please

Edit: Because apparently, even if some of you are spoiler tagging your posts, some geniuses are answering to them like it's no big deal.

I think it has something to do with how we see
Prometheans with both red and blue crystal-spike-fan-ornamental-bone-things. I'm assuming that when the Promies figure out that the Covies think the Didact is a living God they start working together to kill the Chief and the rest of humanity for some reason.

Well their main religion was a fake so the Elites needed a new one.

Wow, why did I click on that fuckin' black bar

I can't believe Sgt Johnson comes back as an unlockable multiplayer character!

343 pls don't make me a liar

Yea stfu about campaign I'd like to try and figure out whats going on as I play through it in four hours by myself.

Spoil away with MP but fuck man...just...okkkk

IHaveIce

Banned
so Bulletin doesn't come today?

I also ordered the Halo 4 LE today, I think I will also buy the soundtrack, if it is aviable here in Germany

JackHerer

Wow, why did I click on that fuckin' black bar

I can't believe Sgt Johnson comes back as an unlockable multiplayer character!

343 pls don't make me a liar

Yeah I clicked on it too. A little more than I wanted to know about the story. I just couldn't help myself.

blamite

I also ordered the Halo 4 LE today, I think I will also buy the soundtrack, if it is aviable here in Germany
GLb8V.png

Hopefully it'll end up actually coming out tonight. I wouldn't expect any videos or anything though.
Prove me wrong 343

Akai__

bsangel hinted a bulletin a few minutes ago, but it could take a while. If I interpreted it right, then she is writing it right now.

Edit: Beaten by blamite ^.^

To answer your 2nd question: I see the Halo 4 OST on iTunes, for pre-orderinh, so if you don't want a physical copy, iTunes is "always" an option ;)

IHaveIce

Banned
GLb8V.png

Hopefully it'll end up actually coming out tonight. I wouldn't expect any videos or anything though.
Prove me wrong 343

bsangel hinted a bulletin a few minutes ago, but it could take a while. If I interpreted it right, then she is writing it right now.

To answer your 2nd question: I see the Halo 4 OST on iTunes, for pre-orderinh, so if you don't want a physical copy, iTunes is "always" an option ;)

thanks guys.

No I really want a physical copy, but it seems the Limited edition won't be aviable here :(
Ordered the standard version, but thank you. :)

My film scoring professor is letting me do a Remix for the contest IN PLACE of one of the class projects. I'm gonna get a grade in school for entering this contest.

I love college.

Top Bottom