• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Couldn't just .gif Kiki playing Mario Bros., could you Plywood? Nooooooooooooooooooo, gotta spoil* dat campaign shit.

* - kind of kidding. I know what 343 allows to be shown is fair game.

feel

I hope those mech segments are not forced on you, and that they let you cross those areas on foot if you'd like. This is Halo.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I hope those mech segments are not forced on you, and that they let you cross those areas on foot if you'd like.

yeah, this. would be a real shame to be forced into it in replaying that stage.

I hope those mech segments are not forced on you, and that they let you cross those areas on foot if you'd like. This is Halo.

I hope for that level of player choice in tackling campaign missions. It just adds so much to re-playability when there is more than one way to accomplish your task or cover ground.

Vire

Thanks guys. <3

First environment looks incredible.

I hope the Mech portion opens up and isn't just funneling you through some dank loading bay.

Satchel

Banned
Fuck me the G4 footage is amazing and spoilers as all fuck.

Part of me wishes I never saw it.

But seriously, best looking console game. Holy Christ.

op_ivy

Thanks guys. <3

First environment looks incredible.

I hope the Mech portion opens up and isn't just funneling you through some dank loading bay.

Halo4_screens-81.jpg

and here is the level shown in the x-play footage that is WOW

Fotos

Hopefully you can blow up Phantoms in Halo 4 with like a rocket launcher not just wit the Mantis. Like in Reach you cant blow them up a lot of the time.
I wanna see dem purtty lights

Why is everyone freaking out about spoilers? Frankie has stated the Covenant and Prometheans team up in the past few OTs and in interviews several times and no one cared before... plus they released screenshots of it in the media blow out.

Enfinit

My film scoring professor is letting me do a Remix for the contest IN PLACE of one of the class projects. I'm gonna get a grade in school for entering this contest.

I love college.

I wrote a 7-page (double spaced) college deposition on the evolutionary process of Pokémon for an English class two years ago at my university.

Got an 88%.

BONUS: Once wrote a paper on the preservation of narwhals in the Arctic Ocean for an AP English class in high school. Got a 7/8.

Fotos

I wrote a 7-page (double spaced) college deposition on the evolutionary process of Pokémon for an English class two years ago at my university.

Got an 88%.

BONUS: Once wrote a paper on the preservation of narwhals in the Arctic Ocean for an AP English class in high school. Got a 7/8.

haha nice man

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MAN
(ACTUAL CAMPAIGN SPOILERS WITHIN)

Why is everyone freaking out about spoilers? Frankie has stated the Covenant and Prometheans team up in the past few OTs and in interviews several times and no one cared before... plus they released screenshots of it in the media blow out.

0208_46d7.gif

I would definitely remove or at least spoil tag that, c'mon.

op_ivy

if you dont want to know things that are out in the wild through official channels, you should probably not be in an official halo thread at this point. or, time to go dark.

MrBig

I would definitely remove or at least spoil tag that, c'mon.

Yeah, I'm dropping my sub for this thread. Only another month left until H4 is out yet 343 is spilling half the campaign already. Using the excuse that 343 put the information out there doesn't mean it's not a fucking spoiler.

op_ivy

Yeah, I'm dropping my sub for this thread. Only another month left until H4 is out yet 343 is spilling half the campaign already. Using the excuse that 343 put the information out there doesn't mean it's not a fucking spoiler.

spoiler or no spoiler, its out there. if you dont want to see it, you need to take actions to protect yourself. its a bit silly to have others police what they can and cant talk about, especially in regards to announced content.

how spoilerific is the new video?

nothing that you couldnt grasp from recent batches of screens, particularly the two i posted this page.

Enfinit

If there is good info on the Bulletin or a video do we have a chance of making it to OT 10 tonight?

Still need another 1,000 comments or so, I'd say by tomorrow evening.

Managed to stay off the wall of shame for the past two |OT|'s.

Korosenai

from the xplay video

"The last two Halo games put you in the boots of brave spartan's."

Please tell me he isn't talking about ODST...

Can someone explain to me why..

Everyone thought I was crazy for thinking there was no flood in this game. That they were defeated, and won't be returning for 4. As well as for hating them.

I got a lot of crap for that earlier. I could have sworn 343 said this before. the latest X-Play even confirms that. Quote "We are not bringing the flood back. They were eradicated at the end of Halo 3:. So wtf was all that shit I got earlier."

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

Everyone thought I was crazy for thinking there was no flood in this game. That they were defeated, and won't be returning for 4. As well as for hating them.

I got a lot of crap for that earlier. I could have sworn 343 said this before. the latest X-Play even confirms that. Quote "We are not bringing the flood back. They were eradicated at the end of Halo 3:. So wtf was all that shit I got earlier."

*For this game.

The flood were not eradicated, sorry. You should have understood her to be saying "We haven't brought the flood back " (meaning YET) and "they were eradicated in Halo 3" with quotations around eradicated.

Also, why is this spoilered?

wwm0nkey

We have not seen the last of the flood, we did not kill all of them in Halo 3 also there is the fact that each Halo installation persevered flood spores.

Top Bottom