• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

nillapuddin

IGN did nicely ask for Shadders to remove his.

We effectively ruined a big reveal for them and 343,
loved seeing it, but it does suck

Louis Wu

Ghaleon, Ghaleon, wherefore art thou Ghaleon?

Yes, I know 'wherefore' means 'why' - I was just bored and it came to mind

DeadNames

Banned
We will find peace in OT10. No longer will we be forced to Construct posts in this Abandoned Crows Nest. No longer are we forced into this Sandtrap, waiting for the Avalanche of news. As brothers, we advance into a Midship of a new thread. The Pit of OT9 is no longer in our hearts. This Desolation/Ice Field is no more.

Slaker117

Barely been posting lately, but I still wanted to see this thread off. It's been fun. Looking forward to all the juicy reveals to be had in OT10.

I can't believe another OT is done. Surely there's no way we'll hit 11 by launch, right?

right?

With the marketing push 343 are going to kick out and the reviews from all the various gaming events which will allow people to play the game this month.

I would be very surprised if 400 pages is enough to contain all that lol.

Fotos

Something about the great journey and then have the last OT before release be something like the Great Journey Ends here or something. I don't know

One For the Road

I'm sure they'll be locked into Containment on Arrival if you don't Chill Out. Their Damnation will certainly result in an executioner Hanging em' High. It would be the Longest death, maybe instead they could Exile them to Death Island were they would be devoured by Sidewinders. The Waterworks would drizzle down like Backwash as the Exiled are sent into Containment. It would be a Relic of our times seeing those castaway into The Pit set to combat as if they were from Valhalla. The Avalanche of Halo Puns would become nothing but an empty Sandbox; a Ghost Town. Confined into Solitary, these puns shall lay to rest forever bring us to the Epitaph of these egregious Halo puns.

DidIDoItRight?

Akai__

Just a reminder. Medal of Honor Warfighter Beta will start in ~30 min. I'll be streaming and I would appreciate it, when some of you guys would join us/me.

Tunavi

Banned
ibsFuSPU3z6c3z.gif
Fyrewulff, post stuff like this.

edit: how the fuck did I end up here?

Top Bottom