• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

feel

iMQvqEBiJYK2e.jpg

hey guys, time to take a long bow. this thread has gone adrift and has become far to complex, before we have a meltdown we must begin anew. like during ragnarock, this thread will fall. but take solace in the fact that we are not abandoned. there is a new thread, a new haven for us to call home. this thread will be exiled, and the new thread will take us into the unknown.

BigShow36

What do Spartan 4s call hissyfits?

Meltdowns.

Spartan 1: Did you hear about that new base the UNSC is building?
Spartan 2: Yeah... I heard it was pretty...

Complex.

Take Solace in the fact that these terrible puns will find safe Haven in this OT, lost and Adrift in the empty space of the internet, never to be seen by mortal eyes again.

Akai__

What risk?

I don't know if Microsoft/343i is okay with it. I heared of a guy, who streamed GoW3 3-4 earlier and ran into some problems with the law.

Maybe I can make the stream private and give only a few people from HaloGAF access to it. We'll see. I'll let you guys know.

DeadNames

Banned
hey guys, time to take a long bow. this thread has gone adrift and has become far to complex, before we have a meltdown we must begin anew. like during ragnarock, this thread will fall. but take solace in the fact that we are not abandoned. there is a new thread, a new haven for us to call home. this thread will be exiled, and the new thread will take us into the unknown.

manlytears.gif

oh god end the bad puns gogogogogo

Don't think my puns will stay here. The Derelict ones will be in OT10.

No longer am I stuck with myself in this Isolation.

Dude, just Chill Out. It doesn't a Wizard to decipher your Derelict posts. You just need someone to Uplift you, get you to a High Ground. Being Solitary does not have to be your Penance. At High Noon, if you haven't reached your Break Point, I shall take you to Ivory Tower, there Ascension will be your only path. When you cross the bridge to this wonderful place, you must not allow Gephyrophobia to consume you, or you might Black Out. Nothing good shall come of this. We do not want to lay a Tomb Stone above your head, not even a Relic could stand in your place. Without you, this place feels like a Ghost Town.

This is so dumb don't judge me

parm09

Neo Member
6 small-mid maps (Adrift, Haven, Complex, Abandon, Solace, Exile) and 3 large maps (Ragnarok, Meltdown, Longbow) have been shown

Meltdown and Complex look absolutely fantastic to play on. I'm slowly turning back to H4 MP but I'll still go in with low expectations.

Extremely cramped for a BTB map imo. More like a 5v5 objective map.

We have already seen all of the maps. Unless your talking about DLC.

still one left

We have already seen all of the maps. Unless your talking about DLC.

We are still missing information on one main map and the 3 forge based maps.

Dude, just Chill Out. It doesn't a Wizard to decipher your Derelict posts. You just need someone to Uplift you, get you to a High Ground. Being Solitary does not have to be your Penance. At High Noon, if you haven't reached your Break Point, I shall take you to Ivory Tower, there Ascension will be your only path. When you cross the bridge to this wonderful place, you must not allow Gephyrophobia to consume you, or you might Black Out. Nothing good shall come of this. We do not want to lay a Tomb Stone above your head, not even a Relic could stand in your place. Without you, this place feels like a Ghost Town.

This is so dumb don't judge me

lol, what a meltdown.

The way your talking gibberish you would think your a prisoner in some kind of rat race.

Top Bottom