• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HEY MR. SHOW FANS! Are you ready? 9/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyC

B0002ERXBS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

# Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono)
# Contains all 10 episodes with commentary with Bob Odenkirk & David Cross
# Crack Me Ups - Blooper Outtakes
# "The Naked Improv" - 1998 Comic Relief appearence
# The Grand Reunion featurette
# Mr. Show Jukebox
# Number of discs: 2

:D

"I totally believe in dragons now!"

Silkworm

Awesome! :) Now I wonder when the 3rd season of CYE comes out.... ;) And of course I'm looking forward to Arrested Development DVD season one mentioned in that other DVD thread :)

all the seasons are equally good in my opinion, but yah i guess maybe season 4 would be the best if you forced me to pick..

pallies was hilarious, that whole episode was hilarious..

but cock ring warehouse has to be one of my favorite skits of all time,... "mohaganny"

plus the fact they say near santa's village, a nice throwback to chicagoland...

everytime i went to my spanish class during summer school at College of dupage, i'd think.. "this is where bob odenkirk went to college.. sweet.."

john tv

Isn't College of Dupage a city college? I think I took a class there once, back in 97 or so.

PS -- Mr. Show rocks. "Pull out... now!"

=W=

GENTLEMEN I PROPOSE THAT THIS ARTS FUNDING IS LIKE A MILKING MACHINE AND UNLESS WE SHUT IT DOWN, IT'S GONNA RIP OUR DICKS RIGHT OFF!

john tv said:
Isn't College of Dupage a city college? I think I took a class there once, back in 97 or so.

PS -- Mr. Show rocks. "Pull out... now!"

College of DuPage is DuPage County's public community college (2 year)... Bob must have grown up in the suburbs of Chicago, specifically in a DuPage suburb, to attend.

if anyone is a big fan of david cross, dont miss his CD called "shut up you fucking baby" and the sister DVD "Let America LAugh" or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom