• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: "It's just a ripoff."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
What a thread!
ksmSM.jpg

Aad

Fanboys are trying to get revenge by making me look crazy, don't listen to them guys I'm the sound of the truth here, I saw the history unfold, I saw the rise of the great Nintendo Entertainment System, I saw the rise of our Rival the Sega Genesis ( Master System doesn't count) I saw the rise of the greatest system of all time the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. and I saw the most treacherous acts after that, an unforgivable act, the Play Station was the most blatant rip off, unlike Sega's motto "Sega does what Nintendont" the Play Station hidden motto was like this "Sony does what Nintendo". and that why Sega fell to the abyss and Play Station rose above it's creator the Nintendo brand. "Lucas, Believe!"

so where does the wii and ds fit into this o wise one?

Urvan

Banned
Please become a full member. PLEASE

How? is it even possible as a poor Nintendo fan such as myself to have a place among the elite ? it's my second most wanted career in my life to be a full member in NeoGaf but I still need to fulfill the dream and become like Lucas!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
How? is it even possible as a poor Nintendo fan such as myself to have a place among the elite ? it's my second most wanted career in my life to be a full member in NeoGaf but I still need to fulfill the dream and become like Lucas!

Okay dude, this is just bugging me. You don't put a space before a question mark. Stop it.

GCX

Hey it's not that funny when you try too much.

Ravage

Just another case of blind hatred which we see in this forum on a daily basis. But he's certainly entitled to his own opinion (however stupid it sounds).

Speevy

Banned
By calling Playstation All Stars a ripoff, you're effectively saying that:

1) Games starring a collection of characters from one or more companies should not be tried unless one of those companies is Nintendo.

2) The concept of mascot characters battling it out in an over-the-top 2.5D space is something that should only exist if Nintendo is overseeing it.

3) The gameplay in Super Smash Brothers makes such an impression that you should accept no substitutes.

None of these things holds true.

Urvan

Banned
He's a young ripoff of the Fonz only with a power glove.

I didn't hear that,you got to be a Sony Fanboy such atrocious act and such harsh words only come from them,I will pretend I didn't hear you please take it back.Because we all know Lucas is Original.

Drago

By calling Playstation All Stars a ripoff, you're effectively saying that:

1) Games starring a collection of characters from one or more companies should not be tried unless one of those companies is Nintendo.

2) The concept of mascot characters battling it out in an over-the-top 2.5D space is something that should only exist if Nintendo is overseeing it.

3) The gameplay in Super Smash Brothers makes such an impression that you should accept no substitutes.

None of these things holds true.
Why are you on topic? That ship sailed several pages ago

Good post though!

Raonak

Banned
Maybe Kamiya is just bitter his Dante wasn't included.

If thats the origin of his hate, then i totally understand his stance.
I wanted the existance of DINO to be erased from my memory, but now i'll have to constantly battle him and acknowledge his miserable existance.

I feel so bittersweet. he made DMC. my second favourite franchise.
But on the other hand, his view is very stupid. It's a copy of SSB- It's another game in the genre. You don't see anyone complain about FPS's all being doom clones, or kart racers being MK clones :/

"Thanx all, but if I keep talking, ninjas from Kyoto will force me to commit ritual suicide, so forgive me until there is new, official info."

DAYUMMM, even he knows that reference AWESOME :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom