• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shi- its that guy! Mindblowing actor stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "guy" who gets put in the Boo Box in Hook? Glenn Close.

2i936sx.jpg

a30uo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCx-M8dcDhk

It's obvious the person is wearing a shit ton of make-up and fake hair, but I never would have guessed it's her.

MIND EXPLOOODE!!!!!

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Probably isn't that big of a mindblowing fact. Clay Davis from the Wire is in Goodfellas playing the doctor I had no idea.

kai3345

Banned
This is pretty long and some are repost, so deal with it. :D

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/2008358_700b.jpg][/QUOTE]

the majority of these are pretty obvious and/or well known but to be fair I didnt know the IT one or Tim Roth in Planet of the Apes

Chuckie

Jessica Biel is the really hot girl in Aerosmith's 2001 Fly Away From Here music video. Mila Kunis is the girl in Jaded, and Jaime Pressly (my name is earl) is in Girls of summer.

...there was an Aerosmith marathon on.

I only know the Jaded video... but it is pretty mindblowing Mila was in that. Funny how I always thought that girl in Jaded was hot, and that girl in that 70ies show was hot but never realised they were the same.

ascii42

Dunno whether this has already been posted. I just realized, when I was reading The Evil Dead Companion, that Embeth Davidtz in Army of Darkness...

5mLAi.jpg

YbgDj.jpg

...is also Amon Goeth's maid in Schindler's List.

VzLuH.jpg

Perhaps that has escaped me before, because I've watched Army of Darkness only once, as I've always hated how it stripped all horror away from Evil Dead.
She was also Miss Honey in Mathilda
embeth+1.jpg

bengraven

80s film mind blown while researching the childhood trauma thread:

Main villain "Boy" from Little Monsters:

RY2fj.jpg

1dFhG.jpg

Is Frank Whaley:

"Look at the big brain on Breeeeeett!"
bjg8m.jpg

Pulp Fiction

whaley.jpg

Swimming with Sharks

O9WTE.jpg

Creepy personality-reading patient on House

Was also in The Doors, JFK, Swing Kids...

She was also Miss Honey in Mathilda

...there was an Aerosmith marathon on.

These were mind blowing.

way more

ugh, 9gag in this thread too.

A couple of days ago Nick Offerman was being interviewed on NPR and he was talking about his role in Deadwood. Now who could he have possibly played?

tumblr_kus92wNSPP1qzhy30o1_400.jpg

That's right, Steve the Drunk!

MV5BMTgzMjIyMjMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY4MTQ4Mg@@._V1._SX506_SY316_.jpg

The belligerent, bigoted, and constantly pissing himself, greatest asshole in the camp. He tried to fuck Bullock's horse and when he was unable jizzed on it's leg.

Melchiah

Just recently noticed, that Scatman Crothers was with Jack Nicholson in The Shining...

kH3qI.jpg

...and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Ey3XA.jpg

Took quite a while for me to notice it. =D

bengraven

ugh, 9gag in this thread too.

A couple of days ago Nick Offerman was being interviewed on NPR and he was talking about his role in Deadwood. Now who could he have possibly played?

That's right, Steve the Drunk!

The belligerent, bigoted, and constantly pissing himself, greatest asshole in the camp. He tried to fuck Bullock's horse and when he was unable jizzed on it's leg.

You're right that he was on Deadwood, but he wasn't Steve the Drunk.

He was Tom, one of the highwaymen who attacked the Minnesota family in the first episode. His brother is killed by Bullock and Wild Bill and later Swearengen convinces him to attempt an assassination in Nuttall's saloon.

He has a full frontal nude scene, coming out swinging and drunk with his cock out, not realizing they were about to tell him his brother was dead.

Really really really NSFW pics are linked on this page.

Tom_Mason.jpg

----

Steve the Drunk was played by Michael Harney.

49192.gif

aka

Dt. Outlette on the last season of Weeds

KXr1X.jpg

Holy hell. It just popped into my head that Daddy Winchester is the Comedian.
john-winchester-and-sozous.jpg

697040-watchmen1_supeevqst.jpg

As a side, my was blown when I first saw Watchmen that the Comedian wasn't Robert Downey Jr.

tehrafe

My mind was blown when I realized that the guy who played Mike Hammond in Quantum Leap (episode Return of the Evil Leaper)

5SzBK.jpg

is in fact a very young Neil Patrick Harris (don't know how I missed it the first time)

neil-patrick-harris-walk-of-fame.jpg

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
True that, brainfart on my part. Edited it.

:lol I decided to check Tara Strong. I am surprised that she voiced way more than what I thought from judging your pictures.

Princess (Fat Princess)
Palutena (Kid Icarus 3DS)
March/Salsa (Eternal Sonata)
Presea/Corrine (ToS)
Rikku (FFX)
Batgirl

Gila

Alright this just blew my fucking mind, you guys probably already knew this/already posted

Malcolm McDowell

210px-Malcolm_McDowell_LF.jpg

Is fucking Alex

article-1098290-02DAA97D000005DC-712_224x423.jpg

I honestly have no idea if this is mindblowing or not, but since it involves a rather overlooked movie and a totally popular show, I'll go for it.

The dick best friend in Wanted who was always fucking the main guys girl?

JV1Zo.jpg

is totally your favorite slacker from Parks and Rec, Andy

OAakT.jpg

I just realized when watching an episode of Wings on Netflix that the good looking pilot is the voice of Superman in the Bruce Timm cartoons.

:eek:

element

I was watching my Indy Box Set and found this in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Dan Aykroyd helps them get onto the plane.
jT3BafA9gY4LA.jpg

Yuripaw

Banned
Alright this just blew my fucking mind, you guys probably already knew this/already posted

Malcolm McDowell

210px-Malcolm_McDowell_LF.jpg

Is fucking Alex

article-1098290-02DAA97D000005DC-712_224x423.jpg

Not sure if this was shown earlier in the thread, but he also played H.G. Wells in the movie Time after Time. He looks so different in the role.

Malcolm_McDowell.jpg

desertmunky

Neo Member
Not so much a mind-blowing discovery, but I will say I was surprised that I missed this until now.
Kristen Bell from House of Lies, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Assassins Creed, Fanboys, and a few others.
WwZ03.jpg

Played Flora in Deadwood
wQ5fU.jpg

Platy

Madge Sinclair

Queen Aoleon in Coming To America
jKe2V.jpg

Serabi in The Lion King.
4Pv4s.jpg

Both opposite James Earl Jones as King

As a person who mostly watches most animation dubbed in portuguese ("it is for kids" =P) this is the first dubbing related one that impresses me

I think this may count. I'm watching Luck, and there's one character, Lonnie. He gets beat up by old women.

Picture%202_0_0.png

It's killing me, I've seen him before.... Who the hell is it??????? Then he turns around, and I get it. It's this poor excuse for a professor.

617133_1294636910673_full.jpg

bengraven

Played Flora in Deadwood
wQ5fU.jpg

An interview with her for I think Maxim a LONG time ago was the one that blew my mind. She mentioned being on Deadwood and I had to sit and think and think and think.

And when I realized the little 14 year old girl was her I was shocked.

And also suddenly didn't feel bad that I thought she was kind of cute...since the actress is my age and would have been in her early 20s when she filmed the role.

Also?

Her brother?

Was the hippie from Roseanne's Nuts:

roseanne-greg-cipes1.jpg

And played Kevin from my kid's favorite show, Ben 10

kevin_levin.jpg

and the loudmouth from Fast & Furious:

009FNF_Greg_Cipes_001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom