• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy SHIT! I'm on the NEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight for Freeform said:
Well it's true, everyone in his grade can confirm it. Heck, maybe there's another poster here who went to that high school. :p
Yo.

In fact I went for Dairy Queen ice cream with the other guy (name withheld intentionally) that same day, and he presented to me the orange cap that should have been on the tip of the gun.

Sonki.

Banned
Jado said:
Hilarious vid, but I was looking for this vid since I've seen it before. Are you sure you haven't posted this here before? Can't remember where else I would've come across this.

I've posted this at Consolecity Forum, that's where I regulate.

PolyGone said:
you expect us to believe you just found a shotgun style bb in a classroom of your highschool? come on... either you or your friends snuck it into school and planned this thing from the start.

however... they really should be thanking you guys for testing their lock down policies in the event something like this happens. Sure, your little stunt probably sucked up resources, preventing people who really needed help from getting it on time, but in the end its the childrens who count

I'm not expecting you to believe anything, and NO they should not be thanking us for this.

I've heard enough of this stupid bullshit about how it looks stupid held too long. I did it on PURPOSE.

Also, my original post was in the heat of the moment.. so I never really explained everything. The fake shotgun was in an english classroom, we later learn that it originated from the drama room. This shotgun had been at this enlgish classroom for over a month. I decided to take it for hilarity reasons (self amusment) and because I wanted to be like Ash from Evil Dead.

Now, I should not have taken the gun outside of the school. Up close, it looks fake. The Students knew me, the teachers knew me..and they knew it was a fake gun. Outside of the school (where my friend and I were trying to BREAK it) was when we were seen by a little kid. This kid who I later found out from another principal at the other school said she jokinly told him there was a man outisde with a gun. For procedure reasons, they went into lockdown, as did other schools surrounding the area. That principal was a good guy.

Anyways, I shoudn't even have to be explaining myself to people who just love to hate for no reason.

If I HAD BROUGHT the gun myself, I'd be in shit! They let me go, and no problems... It was a misunderstanding. So I HAD fun with it. And gave a thumbs up on my way out.

But again, just enjoy the ****ing video...

Spencerr

Banned
I've seen this a long time ago....

Edit: Oh.. you made this thread a year ago on another forum. So... just looking for more attention? Worst thread ever.

Sonki.

Banned
Spencerr said:
I've seen this a long time ago....

Edit: Oh.. you made this thread a year ago on another forum. So... just looking for more attention? Worst thread ever.

Yes, that is exactly what I did. I made this thread for the Video to get more attention.. It's a great ****ing video, and GAF would enjoy it.

Seriously, no sarcasm or anyhting.

snacknuts

we all knew her
I laughed at the video, but you need to lighten up about the people ripping on you. Have you ever been to GAF before? That's kinda what happens here. People have been ripped to shreds for much less.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
rofl. im dying of laughter over here.
i dont think i'll be able to breathe correctly for a few hours

:lol :lol
thats great man

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
:lol I havent' been able to watch it but someone posted that gif. pretty freakin sweet. Great work, quality hilarity right there.

Manics

Banned
The only thing worse about the extended thumb-up and the stupid look on your face is all the guys in the thread who think it was a brilliant move.

Mute

Banned
:lol Some of you people are so ****ing wound. God forbid that he posts something on this forum that was never posted here before.

Meier

koam said:
thumbsup%7E0.gif

I'm laughing so hard while trying to keep it down that I'm crying right now. :lol

Fantasmo

That's classic :lol good show Sonki!
"18 year old man" as you're walking by with that look on your face hahahahhahaha

And the forced change of avatars is why I love this place!

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
:lol :lol i can't believe they aired all 30 seconds of you walking by with your thumb up. I mean, 5 seconds would've sufficed :lol

Just think this is being sent out into space where it will travel forever until aliens find it and watch it and laugh their asses off.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Amazing! It's a shame you're getting flack from a bunch of guys living in their parents basements with nothing better to do. I don't think there is a possible move you could have pulled there that would have been cooler looking.

Manics

Banned
briefcasemanx said:
Amazing! It's a shame you're getting flack from a bunch of guys living in their parents basements with nothing better to do. I don't think there is a possible move you could have pulled there that would have been cooler looking.

Judging by the video, I'd say he's the one living in his parent's basement.

Sonki.

Banned
Boogie said:
Neither did the other dude's comment.

True...but the fact that people took some offense to that comment then it must have some validility.

I was merely stating that you cannot tell wether I live in my parent's basement judging from the video.

Because it's true. I do live in my parents basement. But then again, I'm only 19 and going to college.

Manics

Banned
Sonki. said:
Hmm, I never even thought about that. I just naturally thought you were trying to insult me.

Some people on this forum don't understand why people like myself are giving you crap for the video and the fact that you're boasting about it. You acted like a total clueless kid who got the police out because he was stupid enough to be walking around with something that looked like a real gun. Wasting the cops time on something like this when they could have been out serving the community in some productive way is part of it. Then instead of actually feeling stupid about this and having some remorse, you brag about it, give the extended idiotic thumbs up to the camera and expect people to think it's cool. Maybe when you grow up you'll realize that you do in fact look like a douchebag in this video given the context of what happened that day.

Sonki.

Banned
Manics said:
Some people on this forum don't understand why people like myself are giving you crap for the video and the fact that you're boasting about it. You acted like a total clueless kid who got the police out because he was stupid enough to be walking around with something that looked like a real gun. Wasting the cops time on something like this when they could have been out serving the community in some productive way is part of it. Then instead of actually feeling stupid about this and having some remorse, you brag about it, give the extended idiotic thumbs up to the camera and expect people to think it's cool. Maybe when you grow up you'll realize that you do in fact look like a douchebag in this video given the context of what happened that day.

Actually, you don't seem to understand the situation at all. OR the reason why I posted this.

I posted this because the video IS funny. I don't care if you think it isn't. But to a lot of people it is. And some people should be able to enjoy it.

Believe me, I didn't get off easy. So for you to ASSUME that I like what happened is wrong.

This thread is about the VIDEO. Many things have changed SINCE then. You seem very grumpy or dissatisfied with your life. I'm ASSUMING so because instead of voicing your opinion on the matter, you try to insult me at first.

My life is great. I'm loving it.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Manics said:
Judging by the video, I'd say he's the one living in his parent's basement.

yeah totally, judging by the video of an average high school kid, great observation.

Manics

Banned
Sonki. said:
Actually, you don't seem to understand the situation at all. OR the reason why I posted this.

I posted this because the video IS funny. I don't care if you think it isn't. But to a lot of people it is. And some people should be able to enjoy it.

Believe me, I didn't get off easy. So for you to ASSUME that I like what happened is wrong.

This thread is about the VIDEO. Many things have changed SINCE then. You seem very grumpy or dissatisfied with your life. I'm ASSUMING so because instead of voicing your opinion on the matter, you try to insult me at first.

My life is great. I'm loving it.

Your attempt at backtracking is ridiculous. You didn't like what happened, yet you feel the need to post the story and the video on message boards to get attention from it? If you actually felt remorse for the situation you wouldn't want to be reliving the day through the video. Fact is, you loved what happened and this is your way of boasting about it.

I'm not at all dissatisified with my life, but I am dissatisfied when young punks like yourself can't realize when they're in the wrong.

EBCubs03

Banned
Manics said:

Shut the hell up.

You're annoying as hell, man.

Madrin

That video's great! :lol You held the thumbs up way too long. I love that it was the only footage they of you that they could show.

koam

Manics said:

Geez grow a sense of humor and quit acting like you're superior than everyone else because you're "mature".

You post on GAF, that makes you a loser too.

HolyStar

Banned
Manics said:

Damn, Breathe in and Breathe out its okay it didn't happen anywhere near you.

MegaTen

Banned
Sonki. said:
Sad, I was just going to tell you how much I like your avatar.

Anyways... I'm shitty.
I don't really care :lol but the question still stands.. do 18 year olds always have to be stupid as nitewulf seems to expect?

Sonki.

Banned
MegaTen said:
I don't really care :lol but the question still stands.. do 18 year olds always have to be stupid as nitewulf seems to expect?

Yeah he's stupid for assuming that.

Much like you are for calling me shitty.

****, why do I even waste my time trying to convince you.. But, eh.. nothing better to do at work today.

Make a video exactly the same, but your wiggling your thumb and opening your mouth and closing it like a fish, and sort of gape at the camera.

Mute

Banned
MegaTen said:
Are you kidding? Were you the nerd in High School who sat alone in the corner reading and glaring at the other kids? Sounds like someone had a little problem fitting in. We get it, you think Sonki is a piece of shit, and so is his video. Now **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom