• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy SHIT! I'm on the NEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let the assholes get you down Sonki. I laughed my ass off at the extra long take of you giving the thumbs up. You don't get many chances like that.

FightyF

Banned
Manics said:
Some people on this forum don't understand why people like myself are giving you crap for the video and the fact that you're boasting about it. You acted like a total clueless kid who got the police out because he was stupid enough to be walking around with something that looked like a real gun. Wasting the cops time on something like this when they could have been out serving the community in some productive way is part of it. Then instead of actually feeling stupid about this and having some remorse, you brag about it, give the extended idiotic thumbs up to the camera and expect people to think it's cool. Maybe when you grow up you'll realize that you do in fact look like a douchebag in this video given the context of what happened that day.

Believe me, he heard this and a whole lot more from me, his parents, the police, the Administration at his school, and parents of other teens that were "traumatized" by this event.

He deserved all of that.

But as you can tell he's past that now. The thumbs up was towards the camera man, not towards an audience, he says that in his post. Frankly, I'm surprised that they actually showed that clip on TV and chose that clip over all others in the editing room. I think that's what makes it funny, that the station would do that.

And if a cameraman was getting on my nerves, I'd do the same thing...which is to not give him what he wants.

nitewulf

MegaTen said:
What? You expect every 18 year old to act like a shitty kid? :lol
shitty? he didnt hurt anyone. a few years ago some kids were throwing frozen turkeys from a bridge during halloween, and almost killed a woman when one of the turkey broke through her windshield. shit like that is terrible. him doing something stupid while not bringing harm to anyone else is just...stupid.

nitewulf

Sonki. said:
Yeah he's stupid for assuming that.
hey! i am on your side, LOSER.
anyway, yeah i expect teenagers to be stupid, and to act stupid, and do stupid things. cause that's probably the last chance you'll have of doing stupid things. i dont mean genuinely hurting ppl, i mean doing stuff that kids do...get into fights, get thrown out of clubs, speeding through highways, getting ticktes for jumping the subway turnstyles. these are all a part of growing up as far as i'm concerned. if you havent done these things...well then you've had a boring life.

Sonki.

Banned
I didn't actually mean you were stupid. Just trying to say that he made an assumption just like you.

But I do agree with you, to an extent. It was stupid what I did, and I don't think anyone should try what I did. What I'm saying is that, not every kid went through what happened to me. But I agree that it just happens, and you learn/grow from it.

I have, and one way of learning/growing from it is to look back and laugh! :D

brocke

Banned
Sonki. said:
I didn't actually mean you were stupid. Just trying to say that he made an assumption just like you.

But I do agree with you, to an extent. It was stupid what I did, and I don't think anyone should try what I did. What I'm saying is that, not every kid went through what happened to me. But I agree that it just happens, and you learn/grow from it.

I have, and one way of learning/growing from it is to look back and laugh! :D

May have been stupid but you still got in the funniest thumbs up i have ever seen in my life.

Buggy Loop

The story itself is dumb, walking around with a fake shotgun, but the thumbs up for the cameraman is just brilliant, those ****ing vultures trying to get sensationalism reports like say, RAWR an angry teenager tried to alarm everyone @ school and then a good shot of him giving fingers to the camera to shock the audience into believing he's some sort of danger to society, the thumbs up just ruined all his plans :lol

temjin

Banned
Just came across this thread.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

That video is GODDAMNED HILARIOUS!!!! I'm laufghing so hard here my eyes have tears in them! HOLY SHIT!!!

Thread. Of.
The. Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom