• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: new official website update (June 26) [Up: full-size screenshots]

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I bet Lana and Cia are like that evil/non evil girl from grandia 2.

Jeckell and Hyde I suppose.

Well it is stated Dark Forces chased out the goodness or good soul out of Cia. So maybe Lana is the good essence and Cia's evil self is what makes up the current Cia.

And that the true form of both combined is a witch that is grey instead of black or white.

I'm not sure what he could do in the game
because of his nature
, but I would love to see Ravio in here somewhere.
250px-ALBW_Ravio.png

what is the spoiler about can you give details?

I'll never play anymore 3DS games because my eyes wont allow it so you can spoiler tag me

Son Of D

Yeah, no. Guy used to publish "1080P HD SUPER QUALITY!!!" videos of.... 3DS game, so nah. Not that I don't believe the game is 30fps, just that I'd wait for a much more reliable source.
Reminds me of RajmanGamingHD a bit. Uploads videos and says it's 1080P TRUE HD QUALITY when it's (mostly) a video downloaded from an official channel just uploaded on his channel. Or the recent time he put up a "Pac Man vs Sonic vs Mega Man vs Mario GAMEPLAY TRUE HD QUALITY" video in Smash but it was the same brief gameplay from the Smash Roundtable at E3 that Nintendo uploaded (he basically cut that match out and the next few minutes after that, making people think that the entire video was the match when it was under a minute of gameplay).

I'm not sure what he could do in the game
because of his nature
, but I would love to see Ravio in here somewhere.
250px-ALBW_Ravio.png

If there's an in-game shop he could be a shopkeeper. Although I wonder if it's "too late" for him to be in the game since this game has been in the works for a long time.

Mit-

Navi is playable

her main attack is "HEY, LISTEN!"

yup much better than Midna

Saria_and_Darunia_by_Marthnely_chan.jpg

I'd take either of these two any day over Midna, along with any of the other Sages, and Young Link with Majora's Mask transformations. They would all require a lot of creativity.

Midna is Midna.

Game Guru

If there's an in-game shop he could be a shopkeeper. Although I wonder if it's "too late" for him to be in the game since this game has been in the works for a long time.

It shouldn't be that hard to include Ravio in the game since
being the Hero of the alternate reality of Lorule, he really would just be a Link costume and palette swap. Princess Hilda of Lorule is also basically just a Zelda costume and palette swap. The whole gimmick of Lorule is that it is an Alternate Reality Hyrule.

Saria_and_Darunia_by_Marthnely_chan.jpg

I'd take either of these two any day over Midna, along with any of the other Sages, and Young Link with Majora's Mask transformations. They would all require a lot of creativity.

Midna is Midna.

you mean they would require more work becaue they are not fighters? Midna at least fought before this game

those guys should be in this game anyway so why worry

TrueBlue

Since Cia's plot seems to have the consequence of opening portals to different eras, I wonder what Ganondorf's play in all this will be. Is he on for another hijacking?

BY2K

Membero Americo
At best, Lana is Cia's sister or something. She certainly isn't Cia herself.

Also, Midna starts off as a villain? Something about her stealing a butterfly from Agitha that Lana gave her.

Riki

At best, Lana is Cia's sister or something. She certainly isn't Cia herself.

Also, Midna starts off as a villain? Something about her stealing a butterfly from Agitha that Lana gave her.

Not a villain. Just an enemy.
She isn't evil, just mischievous.

I'm super happy Agitha is in. She and Midna were my favourite 2 characters in Twilight princess :3

To be honest, I've been mulling over it a lot and I think I'll probably end up playing Agitha in my first play through. As much as I love Midna, Agitha's quirkiness just kind of edges it out for me. The new girl Lana looks like the kind of character I play too so it looks like I'm all set for multiple playthroughs XD I'm even liking the new Zelda design as she's slightly less stoic than her TP counterpart (I can respect stoic, but I prefer playing a character who looks like they might at least be enjoying themselves on some level :p )

So rare to have a game with multiple playable characters I really like to choose from :3

Also, the 2 player coop with one on TV and one on the pad makes me extra happy :D

Oswen

I'm ejoying everything revealed so far and to think i didn't want to buy this game when it was first announced...

It shouldn't be that hard to include Ravio in the game since
being the Hero of the alternate reality of Lorule, he really would just be a Link costume and palette swap. Princess Hilda of Lorule is also basically just a Zelda costume and palette swap. The whole gimmick of Lorule is that it is an Alternate Reality Hyrule.

But he's also a self admitted coward. So unless he pulls off a psycho Daffy Duck "Down down mine mine" beat down...
Ok, that would be awesome.

I'm not an Agatha "fan," so to speak, but her inclusion in this is just the type of ridiculous that's pushing me into DAY ZERO territory.

Top Bottom