• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I dont like Thors design

RafterXL

I guess every super hero needs to be a hot, blue eyed Shirley temple douche...nah, he's fine. Actually, he's great.
Shirley Temple had brown hair and brown eyes. The only time she was blonde was when she was a child, which makes your insult either really stupid or really creepy.

And while I love his design, only ugly people think being attractive makes someone a douche.

ClosBSAS

I guess every super hero needs to be a hot, blue eyed Shirley temple douche...nah, he's fine. Actually, he's great.
Shirley Temple had brown hair and brown eyes. The only time she was blonde was when she was a child, which makes your insult either really stupid or really creepy.

And while I love his design, only ugly people think being attractive makes someone a douche.
am very attractive and am a douche. so yeah...shirley temple had brown eyes and brown hair but later turned to blonde with blue eyes...wonder why.

Top Bottom