• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I found a Mario squirt gun, and I can't really find any other information about it.

There are two packaged versions of the toy, one from Entertech and the other from Playtime. The Playtime version has Bowser on the front and the Mario toy has light blue eyes. The Entertech version has darker blue eyes, like yours.

The Entertech version, I think, was made a few years before the Playtime. The Playtime version was from the 90's and has Bowser on the packaging.

The only other information I know is the water goes into head and comes out his finger. I'm not sure about pricing.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
xguc9Wj.png

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Nothings gonna beat the Batman one.
TVIwE9R.jpg

JtWg98v.jpg

Nuthing.

It's really not too much trouble finding this item online with a little searching. FLUDD might hinder progress in terms of "Mario Water Gun," but using alternate search words will bring up a few varying results with little trouble.

Either way, it's worth a lot less out of the package, and as others have pointed out there are multiple models of this figure (probably assembled from the same molds off license acquisition), though that might not affect value much.

I vaguely remember seeing this pop up before on eBay, though I don't think I ever saw one sell. Maybe because of asking price, which seemed high-- upwards of $50, iirc.

Edit: someone found a recent one on eBay earlier in the thread! Still floating around the same price that I saw before, though this was years ago-- the value is only set when people start paying for this kind of thing. Hope it makes you some money if you're intending to sell, OP.

Top Bottom