• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I will post video of my 17-year-old sister-in-law in the jacuzzi...or you can ban me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

something about thinking perverted things and doing perverted things and being caught doing it goes hand in hand... oh why oh why would you leave a topic like this open?

:D

jenov4

:lol :lol HAHA OMG, I forgot about this thread, but decided to click and landed on some comedy gold. Teh Hilarity!

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
Unless this is some sort of a joke thread, both you and your brother-in-law are disturbed motherfuckers.

You seem very upset about what is essentially a no-lose situation. Look at it this way. There's 2 potential scenarios here.

1: She read the thread, put the pieces together and is now thoroughly creeped out by you and the brother in law, in which case I see years of awkward handshakes and suspicious glares in your future.

2: a) She saw the thread and is in fact some kind of kinky cumslut who is looking forward to blessing your non-existent camera with copious amounts of nudie jacuzzi action.

or

b) She didn't see the thread, but being a kinky cumslut anyway, nudie jacuzzi action is still high on her to-do list.

Given scenario 1, you're already busted and likely can never repair your now fractured relationship. Might as well set up the camera anyway in the event that she assumes that you wouldn't dare be so brash as to go through with the plan, and subsequently decides to bring her waterproof crotchthrottler in the, um..kiddie pool with her.

Scenario 2 being true, again its a no brainer to set up the camera, cancel your plans on babysitting night (have a good alibi lined up though..buy a ticket to some cerebral art-house flick..or any film that doesn't scream "voyeuristic pervert"), pick up a pony keg of Astroglide on your way back from the theater and make like a caged gorilla while she sheds her..inhibitions..on your spycam of looovveee. Then PM me the feed for a thorough security screening.

Do it man. For your country.

J2 Cool

:lol :lol :lol :lol Oh man, my brother just came down here at 2:45am asking if I was just laughing :lol Classic, wrong, and classic. But seriously though, what about those twins who go double dating other twins? Aren't those some sick mother fuckers as well, walking down a twisted road as this?

Holy god this went from a 8.6 to a 10.2 on the richter scale!

Only one thing I know that can make this better

8007040_2cf2d1d0b2_o.jpg

Socreges said:
I think Tommie was kidding. Why would BojTrek have a picture like that of his sister-in-law?

SCANDAL

EXACTLY why would HE have a picture like that. That doesn't mean SOMEONE doesn't have a picture like that.

Socreges

Banned
Tommie Hu$tle said:
EXACTLY why would HE have a picture like that. That doesn't mean SOMEONE doesn't have a picture like that.
Operative words being of his sister-in-law, or I have no idea what you're getting at.

BojTrek

Banned
MORAL OF STORY:

It is OK to joke about things with brother-in-law, sure she is hot, but you would never do those things.

It is OK to post the story on a website in good clean fun and try to give the guys a good laugh...

It royally sucks to leave that topic open on your computer because it makes you worry all night.

HERE'S WHAT COULD HAPPEN:

She will confront me and I will tell her it was a sick story to make my buddies laugh. I will apologize. It is unfortunately what guys do... we are stupid...

She tells someone in the family and they confront me... at that point I once again leave it to trying to make buddies laugh and it was never meant to upset the girl.

She rides MY CACK... I know I am going to hell... but you have to try making light of the messed up situation.

WE SHALL SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUT...

BojTrek said:

She rides MY CACK...

You poor, deluded man. You left the topic on your pc ON PURPOSE in some vein attempt to lure her into your bedroom, so that you could brag of your conquest to the B-n-L. Its all clear to me now. What a sad, sad individual you are.

Would be sweet if you boned her though. I'm just sayin'..

You're definetly going to hell. But I'll be there keeping a spot warm for you. ;) After reading this entire thread, and letting my imagination run wild, I think I'm doomed! :D

Flynn

I'm enjoying this thread quite a bit.

Wanna put money on this situation becoming a set up for a future Barely Legal vignette?

raYne

BojTrek said:
MORAL OF STORY:

It is OK to joke about things with brother-in-law, sure she is hot, but you would never do those things.

It is OK to post the story on a website in good clean fun and try to give the guys a good laugh...

It royally sucks to leave that topic open on your computer because it makes you worry all night.

She will confront me and I will tell her it was a sick story to make my buddies laugh. I will apologize. It is unfortunately what guys do... we are stupid...

She tells someone in the family and they confront me... at that point I once again leave it to trying to make buddies laugh and it was never meant to upset the girl.

She rides MY CACK... I know I am going to hell... but you have to try making light of the messed up situation.

WE SHALL SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUT...

Or she wrote down the thread addy so she can follow up on the threads progress at home... especially the part about the cack! Hmm... is GAF browsing still open to non members? Ruh.. roh... :lol

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
If you guys are sploogin' over this bitch then there's definitely something wrong with ya. Don't get me wrong, she's probably an 8... but she's not a perfect 10.

I dunno... I live on a college campus and it's spring time, so I see a thousand girls just like this walking around in tight shorts and tank tops. Maybe I'm spoiled and I can't appreciate how hot this chick is, but I doubt it.

Hollywood

Banned
I gotta take part in this thread, its a classic.

Seriously you should consider jsut getting wasted and see what happens. That's my rule of thumb.

J2 Cool

whytemyke said:
If you guys are sploogin' over this bitch then there's definitely something wrong with ya. Don't get me wrong, she's probably an 8... but she's not a perfect 10.

oh yeah, her chin's a bit mis-shapen, her breasts are a little too perky, skin a little red around the neck... What is wrong with you people!?

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
ugh. oookayyyy... she's hot. not TEH HOTTEST EVAR!! but definitely hot nonetheless.

i fucking hate having to admit i'm wrong.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
What the, I read the first page of this thread when it first started, I come back a few days later and the awesomeness has been unleashed.

More pics please, kthxbye 2dles2u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom