• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm At A Loss: Tim Buckly Launches CAD Kickstarter W/Every Pre-Reboot Strip In Print

Anything that can generate this much hate (thread length) in this short of time is always going to have just as many fans... Why is this surprising to anyone? The opposite of love isn't hate people... it's apathy.
You know how artists say they'd rather have divisive opinions to their work than most people liking?

Yup, Tim Buckley is an artist!

You were. But now you're a member of the Church of Gaming, and you'll be celebrating Winter-een-mas every year with the rest of us.

...right?

(Just in case any of you need an explanation.)

It's like the lame version of Smissmass.

I had to come back and drop off my favorite 'Loss' comics:

OzZxgPj.jpg

My sides

SoulUnison

Banned

I really wanted to edit Ethan's eyebrows in the second panel to make it look like he's blaming/judging her, but the joke probably stands better with unedited panels.

Also, in retrospect, the "Spirit of Giving" edit should have "giving" crossed out and "loss" crudely scratched on.

Look, I'm already picking up on themes and callbacks better than Buckley!

SoulUnison

Banned
These basically make themselves at this point.

There should really be one of those comic slot machines/randomizers for loss comics.

PPpziDG.jpg

INQ88jU.jpg

m5jfCiA.jpg

That last one is meta as fuck.

Top Bottom