• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice "Battle Arena": New Gameplay Every Monday, Votes on Thursday

Choose an OT subtitle.

Results are only viewable after voting.

zainetor

Banned
If it helps those Batarangs don't look too great to try and zone with anyways compared to the zoning he faces. Mainly he seems to use them to extend or keep pressure between stuff. Besides its just a tatsu. Its not like trying to pop off Spiderman's DP webswing in mid air combos or anything.

tatsu is 214-k
It seems a little too complex, for a simple move like that.
up batarang is hadoken, why not the other way around?

Archon473

AHAHAHHAHAHA...no.

SF inputs will be all over the place for stick users.

PerfectLegend would play Kung Lao on pad but Kabal on stick according to the Nomad Dash Cancel commands.

I'll try everything default first, Negative Edge on and MK inputs and adjust only if I start getting troublesome results from perfect inputs.

Khezu

If I had MK inputs on and did QCF for a d,f move would that just not count?

Yes, however you wouldn't be able to do it from crouching.

MK inputs are always tap motions, you can't hold down, then push forward for a input. You would always have to return to neutral, then do a QCF.

Not a huge deal, but I'm sure some people would prefer SF style just because of that alone.

Goddamn that stream footage just sent me into hype overload. Every character played looked so awesome, those after match vignettes are hype as shit.

If I wasn't already day 1, I would be now.

TDLink

I really like how seamless the stage selection > stage loading > fighting on the stage is. It is a little touch but really is just cool and makes the game feel high quality, imo.

TreIII

Since I have experience with both traditional and MK inputs, I'll just play around with it until I find something that really suits my pace for this game.

Ryce

I really like how seamless the stage selection > stage loading > fighting on the stage is. It is a little touch but really is just cool and makes the game feel high quality, imo.
Yeah, the production value is fantastic.

It's crazy to think that only five years separates Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe from Injustice. Has any other fighting game developer improved so much in such a short amount of time? Everything, from the gameplay to the animations to the amount of content to the presentation, has improved tenfold.

NEO0MJ

You know, looking at that stage select screen made me realize how much presence the bat-verse has in this game, 1/3 of the characters and stages belong to it.

It's crazy to think that only five years separates Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe from Injustice. Has any other fighting game developer improved so much in such a short amount of time? Everything, from the gameplay to the animations to the amount of content to the presentation, has improved tenfold.

Yeah, major props to NRS.

TreIII

Likely would have to do with the fact now-a-days, WB actually gives Boon's team time to make games, instead of having stuff rushed out because the failing Midway was desperately trying to stay afloat.

NRS (and MK) definitely benefited from Midway's death and being bought up by WB's games division. That much should go without saying.

Kizer

tumblr_mk4wzmzQRa1s8ovpyo3_1280.jpg

a few missions I thought were interesting.

shaowebb

Fighting video game, see marvel fighting games.
Yeah really folks get over it. I seen Phoenix Wright take a punch from The Hulk in Marvel. Get over it already. Its a fighting game.

EDIT: Yo Merlyn is in!? Cmooooon character alts. This and some Speedy/Red Arrow stuff and I'm gonna be set for life on bow users. Though Speedy's gimmick would likely have to be heroine abuse...

Khezu

If Merlin is going to get in, it will be his Arrow version, this game seems to really like that show, most of Green Arrows missions in the challenge tower revolve around "the list".

Sinestro is somehow on the list...

shaowebb

0PaPVRS.jpg

Raven looks like she'll be all quarter circles meaning she will be fast and easy to use in SF inputs. I bet someone turns her into a scary character.

TDLink

Oh, really? Hmm. My bad. I can't actually look at videos, I just assumed they were recorded from a build playable there.

Well yeah, that build is the same one playable on the show floor but it is literally just the same thing that they played on stream separated out. Maybe some people will want to watch them like that though so still thanks for linking.

TDLink

Hope you guys enjoyed the Injustice presentation we gave today

Yes art, it was great. Thanks for testing the game and doing the presentation. Dunno if you can answer this question but would you mind if I ask what the second arena of the Ferris Air Force base stage is like?

Top Bottom