• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice "Battle Arena": New Gameplay Every Monday, Votes on Thursday

Choose an OT subtitle.

Results are only viewable after voting.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Theyyyy dont see you as I doooo, I wish they would tryyyy to...I'm sure they'd think againnnn, if they had a friend like Baneeeeee

Like baneeeeee~

Does anyone have any tips for beating Sinestro? In the iOS version? I'm running Flash, Harley Quinn and Joker, levels 18, 14 and 8 respectively, but just can't beat him.

Wz1MsLN.png

any news on if the new52 costumes/red son stuff will be purchasable later?

I imagine it would be but Im not sure what the MK skins had and if they ever came out later, too

I dont like the armored shit at all but i'll take some comic costumes for everyone

Khezu

any news on if the new52 costumes/red son stuff will be purchasable later?

I imagine it would be but Im not sure what the MK skins had and if they ever came out later, too

I don't like the armored shit at all but i'll take some comic costumes for everyone

All the pre order stuff for MK eventually came out about a month later in one bundle for 5 dollars.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Lex looks like he is going to be a monster. Should have a lot of good set ups to keep pressure with stuff like the laser on wakeup.

Batman Beyond costumes <3

To bad I don't have an Iphone.
I've heard that it's just a way to unlock the costumes early and that there will be alternative ways to get them. I can't find any confirmation on it though and I hope that's the case since I don't have an iPhone either.
alternative probably = pay for them later though :[

Anybody knows if the game will support classic controler pro (the wii wired one)?
I already have pro controler and I want a second controler for friends.

ReiGun

The timeline they go in the story mode is the timeline in the Injustice comic?

Yup. The Joker nuke situation that happens in the beginning of the Batman chapter is totally different in the comic. (Hence, the quote from Luthor about different worlds being the same besides one or two significant events.)

Moaradin

Yup. The Joker nuke situation that happens in the beginning of the Batman chapter is totally different in the comic. (Hence, the quote from Luthor about different worlds being the same besides one or two significant events.)

Sounds neat! The story mode looks like it's gonna be a fun time.

Top Bottom