• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice "Battle Arena": New Gameplay Every Monday, Votes on Thursday

Choose an OT subtitle.

Results are only viewable after voting.

J-Tier

I will not watch the story mode vids =(

Though I want to.

Really bad.

But I don't want to ruin it for myself. Has to be fresh when I open up the game.

Alienous

You've got to be kidding me

Spoilers:
Nanomachines really explain everything, especially why Superman doesn't just tear Batman in two

TDLink

Anyone have mirrors to the Killer Frost and/or Ares footage? Seems I missed everything when I was away from computers for the last 24 hours or so.

Khezu

Anyone that watched it, I have heard some things.

Hal is pretty awesome in the story mode, and that his VO is actually pretty good and much better then what the battle videos led us to believe, and that his ring has the same VO has Aya.

Any truth to this?

Anyone that watched it, I have heard some things.

Hal is pretty awesome in the story mode, and that his VO is actually pretty good and much better then what the battle videos led us to believe, and that his ring has the same VO has Aya.

Any truth to this?
Yes.
Don't know if the Aya thing was intentional and there were only a few lines but it sounded alot like her imo.
and her voice actress is voicing Catwoman so it probably is.

hearing Jennifer Hale in the cutscenes made me realize they at least have the voice for Zatanna and Star Sapphire if they do them as DLC.

I gotta say the story videos have made me accept most of these designs which I was worried about before.
Im still not so sure about Raven but thats really just the voice and I think Batman's color 2 looks much better.
All the others though im liking and whoever is voicing Joker is actually pretty good.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
This iOS game is getting damn hard at the second page of people. I got the Harley suit atleast but batman is a hellllll of a ways off.

Papercuts

I'm on the sinestro boss, they have to be shitting me with this guy.

It's probably because Joker is the only silver guy I have since I am literally just trying to save up for batman for his costume instead of upgrading everyone and buying strong characters. It really looks like you'll have to legitimately get into it to get far enough for a farm spot for money.

Nori Chan

I'm on the sinestro boss, they have to be shitting me with this guy.

It's probably because Joker is the only silver guy I have since I am literally just trying to save up for batman for his costume instead of upgrading everyone and buying strong characters. It really looks like you'll have to legitimately get into it to get far enough for a farm spot for money.

Yeah I just want a gold pack lol :(

can you go do other battles? I know the secret battle after green lantern gave some serious cash

Papercuts

Yeah I just want a gold pack lol :(

can you go do other battles? I know the secret battle after green lantern gave some serious cash

Like repeat them? Yeah, it lets you redo them. I'm trying to see if the second or third bonus area is good enough to farm but it's a bitch just getting there with these cheap bastards.

J-Tier

Kinda cool that Hal's Yellow Lantern alt in the game is named "Yellow Lantern" instead of Green Lantern. They also have different lines for Yellow Lantern. Looks like a lot of characters will be getting unique lines and VA's for alts.

Also, the Red Skin Alt for Raven will not have the Trigon Possessed voice. She'll only have it when her trait is activated. Otherwise, she has a "normal" voice.

Nori Chan

Kinda cool that Hal's Yellow Lantern alt in the game is named "Yellow Lantern" instead of Green Lantern. They also have different lines for Yellow Lantern. Looks like a lot of characters will be getting unique lines and VA's for alts.

Curious, but where did you get that from?

Nori Chan

There are a few vids floating out there of "exclusive gameplay" on Youtube.

Oh I see. I'm looking for forums with people posting about it but not much luck :\

Also for alt skins at the character select screen, is it a whole new render for the costume? Or is it just the default?

Papercuts

Is the storymode done the same way MK was, with the seamless transitions into fights and shit? I loved that.

KevinCow

Banned
So do we know anything about the Wii U version? The fact that it didn't get a demo worries me.

It wouldn't be a big deal to get it on another system. I'm mainly just looking for an excuse to get a Wii U game and a pro controller. But if there's not a reason not no, I might go that way. Off screen play alone would be kinda nice.

Top Bottom