• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing the new Glacier White PlayStation 4, out 24th January

I hope the Pro gets at least a few colors at some point.

Boooo. Where's my white PS4 Pro?

The white ps4 pro is coming isn't it... >.>

No white PS4 Pro...?

WHERE IS THE WHITE PRO?

same. A white pro would be dope.

Release a Glacier white pro so I can dismiss my OG 500GB.

Or will there eventually be a PS4 Pro Slim?

Are you listening Sony :)

I think Sony will release a limited edition white PS4 Pro GT Sport bundle this year. Horizon and GT Sport seem the obvious titles to push the Pro this year.

I'd pay top dollar for this:

CgnCzsH.png

ultrazilla

Gold Member
White hot!

Nice to have choices but wouldn't fit in with my taste for keeping all my home theater black.

A really shiny black, lacquered up looking PS4 might look pretty awesome as well.

Kyne

Will stick to my Destiny model, but if/when they come out with White Pro it'll be time to change things up. Will prob get rid of the black..

Gotta keep it in the fam.

FovJYLs.jpg

i have to say the ugly ps4 slim looks so much better in white. i even like it now.

but again just europe / asia and japan (for now)
what is wrong with SIE America? don't they care about maintaining their #1 position anymore?

febLey

Will stick to my Destiny model, but if/when they come out with White Pro it'll be time to change things up. Will prob get rid of the black..

Gotta keep it in the fam.

FovJYLs.jpg
Got the same Headset, same PS4, same Xbox One and the same Wii U, but without a skin.
I think you've got a good taste in tech stuff x)

Just don't tell me that your soundbar is a Teufel Cinebar 11.

Do they normally sell the controllers to these colored bundles separately? I need that controller.

Yes. The white one has been for sale since last year.

I mean, yeah that is the stand. I was making a joke about that fact that no store has had them in stock since well before Christmas, which has been pretty aggravating.

Oh. Whoosh, joke flew over my head! :p

This is awesome. Shouldn't be hard to do something about that DIY style, hmm... :)
This is awesome and anyone with a bit of creativity could probably get the PS symbol to look just like that. There are all kinds of home printing kits or even a bit of paint if you're so artistically inclined.

Yeah, I'm going to see which stickers will fit its size. I'll probably do this if I get to buy this console.

Bonus points: Sony should give these stickers away for free as a bonus for ordering/preordering Glacier White PS4.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Damn, and I'd come up with this, but I think I like the one posted by Shao Kahn Brewing a Stew better.

PS_Slim_White_Classic_Hybrid.jpg

Not a Pro :(

Also loving Sony's swagger. Reminds me of back in 2004 with the "The only place to play" slogan and Hirai's famous "The console wars are over, and Sony has won" at E3.

gtj1092

What does SIEA have against bundles and different colored skus. Seems odd they are consistently the least aggressive branch of Sony when they have the most competition.

MilkBeard

Already have the white controller. Love it, and I'd probably like the white PS4 too, but I'm still happy with my OG PS4. I still think black looks really good for the system though.

It looks absolutely amazing !!! I love the white color for consoles, it looks so clean and classy !

But sadly, that's a PS4 slim, i want a PS4 Pro in white. Hopefully, there's a bundle for "Horizon Zero Dawn" release... in white.

Top Bottom