• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing the new Glacier White PlayStation 4, out 24th January

USF

I'd pay top dollar for this:

CgnCzsH.png

http://www.flamingtoast.com/?product_cat=ps4-slim-logo-overlay-decals

dan2026

This might be the wrong place to ask this but does anyone know of any decent deals on the Pro in the UK at the moment?

No NA version yet again :(. How come they're making the white ones such a rarity over here? It wasn't an issue with the PS3 Super Slims not too long ago...

And the white ones look amazing, too...

Astral Dog

Release a Glacier white pro so I can dismiss my OG 500GB.

Or will there eventually be a PS4 Pro Slim?
In two ye
Ar
S.

Seriously people should just go for Pro as it is right know. Its not a portable system either way.

It took 3 years gor there to be a PS4 Slim version at all.

JusDoIt

That looks nice, especially the mockups with the full color logo. The black matte is sexier and more practical tho.

i like how the recent new grey buttons and dpad match w/ white on the controller. but the black touch pad looks tacky.

should've made it grey.

still think the psone white w superlight grey buttons looks better

5taquitos

Yeah... the only way I'd buy a new ps4 is if it had 2tb, at least 1tb. 500gb is nothing.

But you know they'd charge $50-$100 more for the same console with 1 TB instead of 500 GB. Jumping from 500 GB to 2 TB would bump the MSRP up even more. You can buy a perfectly good 2 TB drive for <$100 and just plop it in.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Is that still a problem with modern white plastics? I'm honestly curious.

tbh i don't know. probably depends on the quality. i've kind of sworn off white electronics for some time now. i have nightmares of friends' old macs that are dirty from use (granted that's hands on with sweat and stuff)

i recall my 360 getting a tinge of yellow though and that thing was like in a smoke free, man-cave like environment for its life.

Definitely holding off and waiting for a Glacier white ps pro now.

The white definitely makes the slim console more attractive than the standard black.

Top Bottom