• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Hush the main villain in Rocksteady’s next Batman game?

Hush is a decent villain. This big weakness?
His motivation for being the anti-Batman stems from the fact that he tried to kill his parents for their inheritance money when he was a kid. Bruce Wayne's dad, who was a master surgeon, managed to save his mother's life thereby preventing Hush from becoming rich as a young boy.
That motivation is so fucking dumb.

Uhh what about the fact that
he's not even the real villain of the book titled after him? If I recall correctly, he never even knew Batman's true identity by the time he was busted, he was just a sort of surrogate for the real villain. He didn't get the cool skin grafting schtick until his third titular appearance, "Heart of Hush". While I thought the Hush story was brilliant, it wasn't a "Hush" story.

Joei

This would awesome if this is the lead in for the next Batman game. And for those concerned about Dini, I don't think he did the writing for AO and I thought that was the best one of all in terms of story.

Top Bottom