• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Daily Sales Nov 10th 05

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Hell wow @Saturday and Sunday. 7 out of the Top Ten games on Saturday and Sunday were on Nintendo systems ^^.

monkeyrun

Yoshi said:
Hell wow @Saturday and Sunday. 7 out of the Top Ten games on Saturday and Sunday were on Nintendo systems ^^.
plus the fact people are getting into christmas mood ;) Nintendo do really good in children's kiddy holidays.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Taker666 said:
PSP could still make a bit of a comeback next week(even if it is up against pokemon).

"Talkman" could be a big non-game and not forgetting that pretty much all of the PSP's decent games are getting a budget half price re-release which is bound to push a few titles back up the charts.
Except Talkman is more expensive then the average PSP game unlike all the other non-games. I wonder how much of an effect their cheaper price had on them, I guess we shall see a few weeks after it comes out.

Calidor

Monday Nov 14th 05

1 NGC Mario Party 7 (Nintendo) Nov 10th 05
2 NDS Daredemo Asobi Taisen (Nintendo) Nov 3rd 05
3 NDS Nou wo Kitaeru Otona no DS Training (Nintendo) May 19th 05
4 PS2 Shinobido Imashime (Spike) Nov 10th 05
5 PSP Brain Power Trainer Portable (Sega) Oct 20th 05
6 PS2 Daito Giken Koushiki Pachi-Slot Simulator Banchou (Daito) Nov 2nd 05
7 NDS Tamagotchi (Bandai) Sept 15th 05
8 GBA Famicom Mini: Super Mario Brothers (Nintendo) Sept 13th 05
9 NDS Yawaraka Atamajuku (Nintendo) June 30th 05
10 NDS Pokémon Torouze (Nintendo) Oct 20th 05
11 NGC Totsugeki! Famicom Wars (Nintendo) Oct 27th 05
12 PS2 NBA Live 06 (Electronic Arts) Nov 10th 05
13 PS2 Wander and the Colossus (SCE) Oct 27th 05
14 PS2 Dragonball Z Sparking! (Bandai) Oct 6th 05
15 NDS Super Princess Peach (Nintendo) Oct 20th 05
16 NDS Otona no DS Golf (Nintendo) Nov 10th 05
17 PS2 魁! Man private school Nov 10th 05
18 NDS JUMP SUPER STARS (Nintendo) Aug 8th 05
19 GOLF4 of everyone (PlayStation2 the Best) Nov 2nd 05
20 PS2 Hisshou Pachinko Kouryoku Vol. 1: CR Shinseiki Evangelion (D3) Oct 20th 05

Calidor

Tuesday Nov 15th 05

1 NDS Daredemo Asobi Taisen (Nintendo) Nov 3rd 05
2 NGC Mario Party 7 (Nintendo) Nov 10th 05
3 NDS Nou wo Kitaeru Otona no DS Training (Nintendo) May 19th 05
4 PS2 Shinobido Imashime (Spike) Nov 10th 05
5 PS2 Daito Giken Koushiki Pachi-Slot Simulator Banchou (Daito) Nov 2nd 05
6 NDS Yawaraka Atamajuku (Nintendo) June 30th 05
7 PSP Brain Power Trainer Portable (Sega) Oct 20th 05
8 NDS Tamagotchi (Bandai) Sept 15th 05
9 GBA Famicom Mini: Super Mario Brothers (Nintendo) Sept 13th 05
10 NGC Totsugeki! Famicom Wars (Nintendo) Oct 27th 05
11 NDS Pokémon Torouze (Nintendo) Oct 20th 05
12 PS2 Wander and the Colossus (SCE) Oct 27th 05
13 PS2 Dragonball Z Sparking! (Bandai) Oct 6th 05
14 PS2 NBA Live 06 (Electronic Arts) Nov 10th 05
15 PS2 Hisshou Pachinko Kouryoku Vol. 1: CR Shinseiki Evangelion (D3) Oct 20th 05
16 PS2 BEATDOWN Nov 10th 05
17 PS2 魁! Man private school Nov 10th 05
18 NDS Otona no DS Golf (Nintendo) Nov 10th 05
19 GOLF4 of everyone (PlayStation2 the Best) Nov 2nd 05
20 NDS Super Princess Peach (Nintendo) Oct 20th 05

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Good god, those Mario Party games need to stop selling. At least until Nintendo decides to actually put some effort into them. Those sales needed to go to Battalion Wars and/or Fire Emblem :(.

AniHawk

Oblivion said:
Good god, those Mario Party games need to stop selling. At least until Nintendo decides to actually put some effort into them. Those sales needed to go to Battalion Wars and/or Fire Emblem :(.

Really it oughtta go into Fire Emblem. The next one I see on Revolution really oughtta feature voice acting (FEPOR's was fine, but it could've been better), more cutscenes, and hi-res sprites rather than polygonal characters. I really love the style of the cutscenes though. I wouldn't mind if they didn't change a thing about 'em.

I have more thoughts about how they could improve Fire Emblem, but they range to blasphemous levels. :) It's a shame FEPoR sold so little though. In Japan, it's basically tied with Thracia 776 for the worst selling FE out there.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
NBA Live sales are interesting. I wonder if a lot of it is from putting Yuta on the cover.

Oblivion

AniHawk said:
I have more thoughts about how they could improve Fire Emblem, but they range to blasphemous levels. :) It's a shame FEPoR sold so little though. In Japan, it's basically tied with Thracia 776 for the worst selling FE out there.

How much did FE:poR sell in Japan?

NWO

Oblivion said:

Your not forced to buy only 1 game when you go to the store so stop bashing shitty games that sell well because games that were better didn't. Those sales don't need to go somewhere else its just that those games should sell more.

Honestly do you think the type of people buying Mario Party would even be interested in Fire Emblem? They cater to different audiences.

And it seems to be only with Nintendo related shit. Everyone is like "Hey that shouldn't have sold so much" and "who bought that?". Looking at the fucking sales charts you should be happy that SOMETHING is selling on the Gamecube.

Oblivion

NWO said:
Your not forced to buy only 1 game when you go to the store so stop bashing shitty games that sell well because games that were better didn't. Those sales don't need to go somewhere else its just that those games should sell more.

Honestly do you think the type of people buying Mario Party would even be interested in Fire Emblem? They cater to different audiences.

And it seems to be only with Nintendo related shit. Everyone is like "Hey that shouldn't have sold so much" and "who bought that?". Looking at the fucking sales charts you should be happy that SOMETHING is selling on the Gamecube.

You misunderstand. My main annoyance with the Mario Party games is that Nintendo stopped giving a damn about their quality a long time ago. I'm not mad because it's a Mario title or something, if that's what you're thinking. But rather, if people keep buying those damn games without caring about the quality, Nintendo will happily make tons of them with similar or worse quality.

Top Bottom