• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Don't Care: New Pokemon Film Debuts to Franchise Low

dity

I was going to ask if you seriously think there's any depth in the relationships and interactions between characters on the show, but then I saw you used "Satoshi" so I kind of know what kind of super fan you may be.

I'm one of those folk who prefer the anime over the games. Gives the Pokemon world substance.

hampig

Just watched an episode of X and Y yesterday. It looks nice, but it has no soul, and the two characters who travel with Ash are annoying. Would not watch this movie.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Maybe the Detective Pikachu will reinvigorate the moviegoers.

Keeping Ash and pretending nothing in his past ever happened was their first mistake.

but that's not happened

I was going to ask if you seriously think there's any depth in the relationships and interactions between characters on the show, but then I saw you used "Satoshi" so I kind of know what kind of super fan you may be.

this is probably a drive-by post

I'm kinda tempted to check the post history too

Just watched an episode of X and Y yesterday. It looks nice, but it has no soul, and the two characters who travel with Ash are annoying. Would not watch this movie.

dub? yeah the dub ruins the show

and what the fuck is this "no soul" shit? and two? they're three. also

>judging a Japanese media for only one episode

nothing, not toku, not j-drama, not anime, can be judged in a single ep

Top Bottom