• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Grubb - Microsoft could be planning to remaster all major franchises

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
morrowind remaster by vicarious visions

af1.jpg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The rumors about a possible Gears remaster package have been floating around for a while even before Jeff.

So, let's see.

If they are looking at remastering, here's hoping they hire external studios and not have studios like Coalition focus on the remaster instead of whatever's next.

K2D

Banned
In this thread there are two kinds of people.

wife GIF

seconds GIF

In either case it it'll be good to be an Xbox series owner if this comes to fruition.

anthony2690

Banned
I really hope this isn't true.
I feel like gears and other older titles with 4k enhancements or 60fps boosted are good enough.
I personally want new experiences myself

Roberts

A lot of people seem to be snarky about it, but from my experience reading his stuff on twitter he has been one of the more reliable leakers over the course of the last two years. Dude's info turns out to be legit way more often than it doesn't.

A lot of games are already remastered bthanks to fps + res boost.
I wish Vegas got a res bump, because fps boost just made me play it one more time. One of the better games ever made.

Last edited:

Beechos

Who wants more remaster? The ms software/brutefoce upgrade for older games is already good enuogh with auto hdr, bump res and framerates. Wake me up if its a remake instead.

Top Bottom