• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Can someone sum up how RAW handled Roman/Braun and Enzo? Too lazy to check into this shit because it feels too cyclical at this point.

Edit:

New page gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Can someone sum up how RAW handled Roman/Braun and Enzo? Too lazy to check into this shit because it feels too cyclical at this point.
Braun wasn't on the show and neither was Enzo.

Reigns got yelled at by Angle for like 10 seconds and then Angle gave him a No. 1 contenders match next week. Samoa Joe confronted Lesnar again and went full ham.

No one knows where Braun is.

Cass is moving on to a feud with Big Show. Enzo was MIA

Reigns basically told Angle he did him a favor by taking out Braun and that stuff that was done in ECW and the Attitude era was way worse so get fucked and give me my title shot.

Joe vs Reigns next week for #1 Contendership.

They did do way worse back in the day. Reigns was absolutely right about that

I honestly didn't find the ambulance spot that bad. The way some said "attempted murder" I expected something way worse.

Didn't Austin drop a car with HHH in it? How many times have wrestlers been hit by cars? How many hardcore or TLC matches involved people being cut so bad you worried about them bleeding out?

No one knows where Braun is.

Cass is moving on to a feud with Big Show. Enzo was MIA

Reigns basically told Angle he did him a favor and that stuff that was done in ECW and the Attitude era was way worse so get fucked and give me my title shot.

Joe vs Reigns next week for #1 Contentderz

I'm ok with Joe Regisn story, but we know what will happen

I honestly didn't find the ambulance spot that bad. The way some said "attempted murder" I expected something way worse.

Didn't Austin drop a car with HHH in it? How many times have wrestlers been hit by cars? How many hardcore or TLC matches involved people being cut so bad you worried about them bleeding out?

That was exactly Romans point when he told a tut tutting Angle to take his condescending sanctimonious admonishing and shove it up his ass.

Reigns is a prick and it's great.

Angle's only retort was yeah well it's different today lol.

That was exactly Romans point when he told a tut tutting Angle to take his condescending sanctimonious admonishing and shove it up his ass.

Reigns is a prick and it's great.

Angle's only retort was yeah well it's different today lol.

Reigns should have said "Remember when you threw the boss' son through a plate glass window?"

Reigns should have said "Remember when you threw the boss' son through a plate glass window?"

I just really enjoyed that Reigns gave zero fucks about what he did.

It was like yeah I tried to kill him and you know what? Now you owe me a favor in return so fuck your scolding just shut the fuck up and give me my title shot.

I had no problems with Reigns last night. Might not have the same mic chops as someone like Joe but I thought he held his own.

Anyone here get Skyrim Special Edition for PS4/XB1? Is it worth 25 bucks?

"How do I human?"

Yes. While the story and the dungeon crawling may not be my cup of tea; the exploration and ambiance are second to none. I was overwhelmed at the thought of returning to the game after playing it extensively during its launch window, but once i got my hands on it when the S.E. came out, that quickly went away.

Mahonay

Banned
Yes. While the story and the dungeon crawling may not be my cup of tea; the exploration and ambiance are second to none. I was overwhelmed at the thought of returning to the game after playing it extensively during its launch window, but once i got my hands on it when the S.E. came out, that quickly went away.
Ok cool, because yeah I put a shit ton of time into it originally on the 360. Looks like I'll nab this up from the Amazon Lightning deal.

Ok cool, because yeah I put a shit ton of time into it originally on the 360. Looks like I'll nab this up from the Amazon Lightning deal.

i would lean on Xbox One simply for ability to get mods which will help the experience. also likely due for xbox one x patch down the line

jmdajr

I have cooled off on the idea of getting an Xbox One X at launch. E3 gets me hype, then I remember I don't have time for shit.

Eventually though.

Recall

The only way Reigns will win at Summerslam is when Braun interferes the Brock v Reigns match with a chair, he swings at Reigns, Reigns moves and it knocks out/bloodied Brock. Or some sort of bullshit to keep the feud alive.

Reigns is not pinning Brock clean for that title.

Anth0ny

I just really enjoyed that Reigns gave zero fucks about what he did.

It was like yeah I tried to kill him and you know what? Now you owe me a favor in return so fuck your scolding just shut the fuck up and give me my title shot.

Too bad he's still such an unlikeable bitch

Kaladin

I missed the first hour of Raw last night, tuned in, saw Miz giving away trophies, decided to watch Family Feud instead. Did I miss anything?

Alberto doesn't really have the money to cover his tracks, he just rented those cars.
JBq82sl.gif

Seriously though, I always thought Paige would be in for a rather troubling time being pushed so quick so young but it's really going a lot worse than my armchair predictions.

jmdajr

Alberto doesn't really have the money to cover his tracks, he just rented those cars.
JBq82sl.gif

Seriously though, I always thought Paige would be in for a rather troubling time being pushed so quick so young but it's really going a lot worse than my armchair predictions.

Is that where that Cena eyebrow gif is from? lol.

That's her brother, and a friend of his posted the screencap on Twitter

Thanks.

JBq82sl.gif

I feel guilty for sitting back and thinking this Paige/Alberto thing was going to go real ugly. She seemed happy and I felt guilty for thinking it was a terrible idea. Now I just feel terrible for her. Hope she finds help and pulls through.

Tom Nook

Watched highlights of RAW this morning. So Roman lost his match against Braun, injured him at GBOF and now he wants a Title match against Brock? Ugh at the booking.
I want Joe to win against Roman.

jmdajr

Watched highlights of RAW this morning. So Roman lost his match against Braun, injured him at GBOF and now he wants a Title match against Brock? Ugh at the booking.
I want Joe to win against Roman.

Not sure how he didn't get suspended. But well, Braun should have probably gotten suspended too.

Did Rakishi get suspended when he ran over Stone Cold?

I dunno about that. I hit a springboard moonsault to the outside and that worked. Doesn't have to be the last move, just have to hit it at some point.

I kept on trying to hit the moonsault but the opponent wouldn't stay down long enough or he wouldn't stay staggered.

How do you hit a running dive?

Not sure how he didn't get suspended. But well, Braun should have probably gotten suspended too.

Did Rakishi get suspended when he ran over Stone Cold?

On October 9, 2000 Commissioner Mick Foley used a slip of the tongue from Scotty 2 Hotty to implicate Rikishi as the person who had run over Steve Austin almost a year earlier at Survivor Series, the night after Rikishi debuted in the WWF. Rikishi admitted it, claiming it was to allow his cousin The Rock an opportunity for stardom, insisting that Buddy Rogers, Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, Hulk Hogan and Austin – "The Great White Hope" – had always been pushed, at the expense of Samoan wrestlers like Peter Maivia, Jimmy Snuka, Samu, Yokozuna and The Rock. Rikishi then turned heel.

Austin immediately set out for revenge, facing Rikishi in a No Holds Barred match at No Mercy.[36] The match went to a no contest when Austin dragged Rikishi to the parking lot and tried to run him over; a police car drove in front of Austin's, saving Rikishi. Though arrested, Austin had brutally attacked Rikishi, cutting and bruising his face. Later that night, Rikishi interfered in The Rock's WWF Championship defense against Kurt Angle, but "accidentally" kicked the champ, allowing Angle to Angle Slam them both and win the title.[37] After several attacks on Austin by an unseen assailant, it became clear that Rikishi had an accomplice. During a handicap match pitting Rikishi and Angle against Austin, Triple H came to the ring, seemingly to aid Austin, but swerved the audience by attacking him with a sledgehammer. Triple H then revealed he had masterminded the Survivor Series assault, and hired Rikishi to drive the car.

From Wikipedia.

I completely forgot Triple H was behind it all.

Top Bottom