• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

I kept on trying to hit the moonsault but the opponent wouldn't stay down long enough or he wouldn't stay staggered.

How do you hit a running dive?

When you are running toward your opponent who is on the outside hold B. You can probably also move into the ropes near him and press B for a springboard move to the outside which might be quicker.

Who is ready for Nazi Balor and the Heil Hardys

gWthx2K.gif

When you are running toward your opponent who is on the outside hold B. You can probably also move into the ropes near him and press B for a springboard move to the outside which might be quicker.

got it, thanks

Hasney

I kept on trying to hit the moonsault but the opponent wouldn't stay down long enough or he wouldn't stay staggered.

How do you hit a running dive?

Once you've worn them down, just do the throw to the outside using run and the direction of the ropes. They'll get up pretty quick and be dazed. I hit the running one, but the standing towards rope+BIG works much quicker.

ZSJ vs Tana will be amazing
July 17 in Hokkaido, 2AM start (A Block, English Commentary)
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
Kota Ibushi vs. Tetsuya Naito
Yuji Nagata vs. YOSHI-HASHI
Togi Makabe vs. Bad Luck Fale
Hirooki Goto vs. Tomohiro Ishii

Fox318

No matter how much the internet tries to spin it otherwise, two consenting adults having sex is not this evil thing.

If we are talking about somebody being mentally abused and you are either partaking or ignoring those actions does that person deserve scrutiny?

That backstage culture seems so fucked up at the moment.

Zach

Feel bad for Paige. I feel bad for anyone in any kind of abusive relationship. I'm sure at its best she's totally in love and at its worst she feels completely trapped. Both make it seem impossible to break free. Hopefully things turn out okay for her, but it seems unlikely.

Recall

If we are talking about somebody being mentally abused and you are either partaking or ignoring those actions does that person deserve scrutiny?

So any time she wanted to have sex, wasn't because it was her choice but because someone manipulated her abused state?

Ok then.

Xavier Woods you're a bad man.

No matter how much the internet tries to spin it otherwise, two consenting adults having sex is not this evil thing.

Besties with Brad. No way he didn't know about the mental and physical abuse Brad was doing, and at best he looked the other way. Yeah, I'm comfy saying fuck Xavier

Depends what you assume he knew. Abusers are usually good at covering their tracks.

jmdajr

Holden: They used you!
Alyssa: No! I used them! You don't think I would've let it happen if I hadn't wanted to? Do you? I was an experimental girl for Christ's sake! Maybe you knew from early on your track was from point A to B, but unlike you I was not given a fucking map at birth, so I tried it all! That is until we, you and I, got together and suddenly I was sated!

I'm worried about her.

it's not.

the question is a fair one: if you know she is struggling with mental issues and she is, in turn, susceptible to acting out because of said issues, are you a shit for taking advantage of it?

why even bring it up when we know nothing? let them do their business until more information is revealed, we don't even know what is and isn't true.

I'd rather not pollute the thread with pointless speculation.

Zach

Should I buy an Amazon Echo thing since it's on sale? Can I say "play The Lapsed Fan, dude" and listen to that TLF while I'm doing the dishes with great ease? Come on, I know you know, Fox318, you SOB.

Fox318

Should I buy an Amazon Echo thing since it's on sale? Can I say "play The Lapsed Fan, dude" and listen to that TLF while I'm doing the dishes with great ease? Come on, I know you know, Fox318, you SOB.

I don't know if I feel ok listening to that podcast without earbuds.

But the Amazon Echo is a great kitchen speaker and does some nice things if you have wifi enabled appliances.

Top Bottom