• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Zach

I just wanna say this -- and sure, this could partially be some honeymoon action, and these are probably some of the best dudes wrasslin' -- but I just wanna say, this whole presentation is a lot more enjoyable than 99% of WWE. So that seems promising.

klonere

Banned
I just wanna say this -- and sure, this could partially be some honeymoon action, and these are probably some of the best dudes wrasslin' -- but I just wanna say, this whole presentation is a lot more enjoyable than 99% of WWE. So that seems promising.

Presentation is very near the top of my list for dropping the Fed completely and NJPW continues to deliver on that front, even if they don't massively innovate on anything.

Someone would say it's 6.25 stars in presentation

Anth0ny

It absolutely is, and completely puts WWE to shame.

Just seeing the IWGP champion walk around in a $3000 suit instead of carny ass merch makes me warm and giddy.

First time watching NJPW with this Dominion show. I really liked the Naito/Tanahashi match. Omega/Okada was good, but the match could have been shorter. Omega’s knee strikes (?) are amazing. I agree with Zach about the presentation of the show. I liked hearing JR. No comment on the other guy.

What’s up with those baby tables?

Fuck Cody Rhodes.

Hex

Banned
It won't be good.

tumblr_oqxtmgYY171s05wxzo2_400.gif

It's become a heel turn kind of day, started out alright, got my Kris Wolf stuff though she spelled my first name slightly wrong which is fine she spelled it the way probably 90% of the people with the same name do.

I called Charter about an hour ago trying to lower my internet again since since my $50 "promo price" ran out last month and it went up $15 and all I got was a carny runaround when I was trying to carny them into giving me that price again, the rep claimed to be the same one I talked to the last time which I really doubt and was all like "what you gonna do, bitch? Switch to AT&T, lol". I GOT OUT CARNIED BY THE CABLE CARNIES! :(

Afterwards I decided to finally open and wipe off this waterproof backseat pet cover I bought off Amazon only to see it was riddled with needle holes when I held it up, went outside to hold it up and take pictures and for whatever reason didn't wear the strap and accidentally dropped my camera on my sidewalk trying to take a picture. Didn't break but chipped a corner and cracked it really nice. 👍

styl3s

does it air live on the NJPW world in 3 minutes? or do i have to get some bullshit ass sling nonsense

Zach

I'm way behind. Just started the opening 1000-man match. I know people hate the overuse of "cringe," but I'm cringing hard at this group of dorks. Jesus Christ, this dude is bird-flapping now.

Zach

Well I've had enough for the moment. Match #2 is starting with the most Randy the Ram-looking dude I've ever seen. >_>

Zach

I'm sorry, Hex! It's true!

Not that I'm not having a good time. I'm pretty excited to watch more, even if it's not all premier talent. It's different, which is fun.

I just wanna play some Witcher. >_>

Egg0

Banned
I'm sorry, Hex! It's true!

Not that I'm not having a good time. I'm pretty excited to watch more, even if it's not all premier talent. It's different, which is fun.

I just wanna play some Witcher. >_>

Multi-task my dude. Unless you have Witcher on X1.

Top Bottom