• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

RBH

JCYT1j2.gif

Zach

yall

2017 JR isn't good
Oh, shut uuup. He's an old man. Who has been through some stuff. Who is also the greatest of all time. He's never been perfect. Just go with it. Be his commentary partner. Dude's delightfully patient and respectful. Ross is doing his best and means well. Focus on the positives that he brings to the table and enjoy yourself.

Anyway, I was popping in to laugh at JR mocking Cody for not having a last name. "Poor bastard doesn't even have a last name" or whatevz. Heh.

(I'm only on match #3. >_>)

Zach

That Jay Lethal/Hangman match was not very exciting. And great, now it's Zack Sabre, Jr. Who you know is bad because he misspells Zach. Oh great, NXT hippie guy, too.

Maybe later.

Fox318

That Jay Lethal/Hangman match was not very exciting. And great, now it's Zack Sabre, Jr. Who you know is bad because he misspells Zach. Oh great, NXT hippie guy, too.

Maybe later.

How do you not like Zack, Zach?

Also Jay Lethal sucks balls

Zach

I've only seen Zackary Sabre Junior during the CWC. He just wasn't believable. Looked weak and silly. And I think I hated his facial expressions.

I hope to come around on him, but things didn't start out so hot.

Maybe later.

NXT hippie guy is pretty good now, friend. At least, it has been really fun to see him become so much bigger in Japan over the last couple of years.

DMczaf

What happens when Zach Jr starts posting here?

Does Zach Sr. do the right thing and do the job and pass the torch?

Zach

My son would never post in WrassleGAF. What's the minimum age for NeoGAF, though? He turns 16 this month. :O

Maybe later.

Zach, I can forgive you for a lot of things, like thinking dogs are better than cats, but disrespecting Zack Labour Jr. is taking things too far!!!

Syder

I defended Cody for a while because I wanted to see what he could do against top workers but after seeing he couldn't have a good match with Christopher Daniels or Kazuchika fucking Okada... Jeeeeeeeeeezus!

Cody was most interesting when he was a latex-clad Alien Sex Pest

I didn't think that match completely sucked. It wasn't great. But God damn Okada is a fucking magician. I've become an Okada fan, just tell Gedo to fuck off. Okada doesn't need him.

Can'tFindRainmakerPoseGifWithoutThatFuckingMidgetGedoInIt.gif

Egg0

Banned
The only stuff I was able to watch tonight was the first tag match and like the last 20 minutes of Cody/Okada.

How were the other matches? Planning on catching up tomorrow morning during my workout.

I defended Cody for a while because I wanted to see what he could do against top workers but after seeing he couldn't have a good match with Christopher Daniels or Kazuchika fucking Okada... Jeeeeeeeeeezus!

Cody was most interesting when he was a latex-clad Alien Sex Pest

Gedo and Okada also cut better promos than he did.

I didn't think that match completely sucked. It wasn't great. But God damn Okada is a fucking magician. I've become an Okada fan, just tell Gedo to fuck off. Okada doesn't need him.

Can'tFindRainmakerPoseGifWithoutThatFuckingMidgetGedoInIt.gif

I agree. Although I don't really mind Gedo. I don't think it is fair to say that was a terrible match, it just wasn't as good as Okada matches usually are and was boring for the first 15 minutes or so until Okada carried the rest of it.

Cody seemed blown the fuck up by the end.

As someone on Twitter said: don't be polite to AXS by saying "it was their first live event". They do live MMA super regularly, numerous events a month and have for years

This was just bafflingly poor all around

Syder

Kinda disappointed that Naito died to put Ishii over and the crowd didn't even really pop :-(

Production issues killed it for me. Liked the first match and the G.O.D and Ishii matches
Production issues were pretty bad. Hopefully, they have the kinks worked out for Night 2, and like I said, I predicted the second night would be better.

Also, you didn't enjoy the Omega/Elgin match?

Beefy

Kinda disappointed that Naito died to put Ishii over and the crowd didn't even really pop :-(

Production issues were pretty bad. Hopefully, they have the kinks worked out for Night 2, and like I said, I predicted the second night would be better.

Also, you didn't enjoy the Omega/Elgin match?

It was ok, but didn't come close to one of Omega's best. Worst match was def that Hangman and what ever the brother was called

Why I don't go to OT wrestle threads often: got people there legit thinking Cody just had a great match that's among one of the best of the year

smh. Some people got no more room to call Vince insane. Even he was like "this dude ain't shit, midcarder for life"

Fox318

Why I don't go to OT wrestle threads often: got people there legit thinking Cody just had a great match that's among one of the best of the year

smh. Some people got no more room to call Vince insane. Even he was like "this dude ain't shit, midcarder for life"

I think that may have been a referendum on the WWE not the quality of the match.

You should see Reddit.

As someone on Twitter said: don't be polite to AXS by saying "it was their first live event". They do live MMA super regularly, numerous events a month and have for years

This was just bafflingly poor all around

It was easily the worst big NJPW show of the year

With Floslam quality production

"Cody isn't great, but if you don't think he's good now then Fuck off!"
Comment with over a hundred upvoted.

Reddit is fucking trash.

Top Bottom