• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

88583ff55f3642b85c75f84b0c74f88fe6f64df3527270c5a12d91a7c5e628d7_1.jpg

Which one of you is this?
DM sighting @ Disco's club

Brother,

Mahonay

Banned
Ah, it was Perspicacity that I blocked, who is now banned apparently.

And yeah, with Paige news now I don't even comment on it. Shit is a mess obviously. There's really nothing to add.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Brock must have noticed McGregor made like seven times his yearly salary setting something even carnier than SummerSlam.

Oersted

Prolly already posted, but who reads previous pages

WZ has learned that another reason why WWE decided to pull Taking Smack as a weekly series was due to cost in addition to low viewership. Sources note the show required its own production truck to produce live on a weekly basis, so the more expensive cost of the truck and show production, coupled with the fact that the show did not have strong viewership on the WWE Network, lead to its removal from the Tuesday night lineup.

Anth0ny

Prolly already posted, but who reads previous pages

I feel like that could describe every WWE Network show, though.

like what shows actually do good enough ratings to be worth the cost of production

Why the fuck did Talking Smack require it's own production truck for a show where people sit behind a fucking desk?

old man probably doesn't even know what an iphone is, much less that you can broadcast an entire show from it

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
For the first time in a long time, I'm like literally perplexed and intrigued by a WWE angle.

Who wrecked Breezango's office?

Like I literally have no clue who it was. They've eliminated all the possibilities.

Top Bottom