• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Anything for someone who doesn't like wrestling, FlammableD?

416c470988.jpg

MC Safety

There's a rumor part-time champ Bork might return to real fighting.

This is good because the WWE wants you to believe the championship is better when it's not defended.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so UFC wants Brock back?

If there was justice in the world, they would put the title on Joe, or at the very least Braun (even if Braun doesnt need it in the slightest, at least not yet), but its just gonna be Roman isnt it?

Meltz on the Brock thing:

Will have more in the issue.

Short story. He can't compete in MSG. He's under a frozen suspension and is retired.

The earliest he could fight would be five months after the day he publicly announces he is no longer retired and will be subject to drug tests regularly from that point.

Is he interested in another $5.5 million payoff?

Brock is back in the drug testing pool.

I was told neither November or December are on the radar today.

Back in the pool tells you he has to be planning on returning.

Hahahaha, guess this is why vince has turned to roman/cena at mania

Hex

Banned
For the first time in a long time, I'm like literally perplexed and intrigued by a WWE angle.

Who wrecked Breezango's office?

Like I literally have no clue who it was. They've eliminated all the possibilities.

I am thinking someone will be getting called up

You realise as brock's training for a return, we may get the "looking real jacked baby" brock at summerslam that we got at that rumble a couple of years back as opposed to "slightly out of shape relying on freakish genes" brock that we get most of the time

Mahonay

Banned
You realise as brock's training for a return, we may get the "looking real jacked baby" brock at summerslam that we got at that rumble a couple of years back as opposed to "slightly out of shape relying on freakish genes" brock that we get most of the time
I thought Brock was already looking better at GBOF.

Sephzilla

Meltz on the Brock thing:

Will have more in the issue.

Short story. He can't compete in MSG. He's under a frozen suspension and is retired.

The earliest he could fight would be five months after the day he publicly announces he is no longer retired and will be subject to drug tests regularly from that point.

Is he interested in another $5.5 million payoff?

Brock is back in the drug testing pool.

I was told neither November or December are on the radar today.

Back in the pool tells you he has to be planning on returning.

Hahahaha, guess this is why vince has turned to roman/cena at mania

UFC doesn't have a major event coming to MSG for a while so I don't understand the point of this

UFC doesn't have a major event coming to MSG for a while so I don't understand the point of this

UFC 217 on the 4th of November. The rumour was he'll be back for that show, Meltz doesn't think it'll be that soon(and from what he said, can't be, as he hasn't announced he is no longer retired and there's only 4 months to go).

Cagey

Banned
But the Best Brock is on the gas mass monster Brock, not shredded Brock.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Why the fuck did Talking Smack require it's own production truck for a show where people sit behind a fucking desk?

When I went to Backlash last year, I could see where they were doing the pre-show. When they started to break down the set during the AJ/Dean match, it took 14 people to carry that glass table top from the set to a backstage area. When you consider you need the manpower to just set up the desk on top of the actual set with the LED background, it could be costly.

Oersted

For the first time in a long time, I'm like literally perplexed and intrigued by a WWE angle.

Who wrecked Breezango's office?

Like I literally have no clue who it was. They've eliminated all the possibilities.

The glorious and longawaited return of Hornswoggle

When I went to Backlash last year, I could see where they were doing the pre-show. When they started to break down the set during the AJ/Dean match, it took 14 people to carry that glass table top from the set to a backstage area. When you consider you need the manpower to just set up the desk on top of the actual set with the LED background, it could be costly.
Fucking send one man (I'll do it for free) to fetch a table from under the ring and borrow my galaxy S8 to stream it.

Sephzilla

They don't have to mount the phone like that. It's an idiotic thing by Nintendo but people going to blow it up into ridiculous scenarios

Far more egregious is that if you background the app, even with notifications, it kills ir

Every scenario deserves to be blown up to ridiculous levels because you're using a separate app and device for simple voice chat while gaming in 2017

Sephzilla

The moment I heard that Destiny 2 was more Destiny 1, I was out.

"From the people who fired the people who made Halo comes Destiny 2, the game where we still don't address most of the complaints people had with Destiny 1"

The moment I heard that Destiny 2 was more Destiny 1, I was out.

"From the people who fired the people who made Halo comes Destiny 2, the game where we still don't address most of the complaints people had with Destiny 1"
The thread is a mix of "it's the same game" and "they changed everything"

As someone who took a break for a year+ I'm digging it a lot. But it's not going to be a revelation for the series or anything. It feels like a new attempt at the same thing

Yeah. The shooting is still good, but it feels like Destiny.

Except they fucked with all the gun types. Not a fan of making shotguns a heavy weapon.

Bungie is still the best in the business when it comes to the feel of a shooter. The level design and scripting in the first area of Destiny 2 is already 10x better than any mission they created in 1. It's just too late for me. This is what Destiny 1 should have been.

Why the fuck did Talking Smack require it's own production truck for a show where people sit behind a fucking desk?

They did have to drag the set around.

old man probably doesn't even know what an iphone is, much less that you can broadcast an entire show from it

Lol come on you know full well if they did it like that you would be saying how cheap and pathetic it looks and that clearly #5years because they can't afford a higher production quality.

Top Bottom