• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had sex with a man - fucking awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Banned
Well this was unfortunate.

26w9JBj.jpg

Pineapples for the flavour, bananas for the thick and creamy texture.

I was at a "chillout" the other day that turned into a bit of a bukakke. Don't remember much about it though as I was off my tits on ketamin.

I attend group wank sessions quite often. They are popular with straight guys. Especially the football themed ones. Guess it's just a way for them to relax away from their other half with a group of non judgemental guys, watch some footie and have a wank.

giphy.gif

Carnby

The first couple of pages reads like a bunch of fourteen year olds shouting "gay" like it was "cooties". The idea that a single sexual act with someone of the same sex "makes you gay" is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. If true, then there are a ton more gay people out there than anyone ever expected, including a shitload of people from prison, everyone who ever participated in an orgy or three way, and a bunch of happily hetero-married people who never repeated their experiment.

Frankly, it sounds condemnatory and pejorative when you start labeling other people's sexuality against their will. And if we ban when you refuse to accept people's gender identity, what do you think we'll do when you refuse to accept their sexual identity?

Fucking bravo besada. Thank you.

orioto

Good Art™
I disagree, men's bodies are just as beautiful as any work of art.

The penis alone is the most celebrated art in the world. Its shape is tantalizing, and the aroma is encaptivating. The taste is bitter, but it turns more sweet as you swish it around in your mouth. The nectar it releases always tastes different depending on its owner; from salty, to bitter, to sweet, and even spicey. Truly a blessing and a wonder of artistic nature.

... Great, now I want to give my BF a blowjob.

You should talk to your bf about something!

The penis alone is the most celebrated art in the world. Its shape is tantalizing, and the aroma is encaptivating. The taste is bitter, but it turns more sweet as you swish it around in your mouth. The nectar it releases always tastes different depending on its owner; from salty, to bitter, to sweet, and even spicey. Truly a blessing and a wonder of artistic nature.

Yeah no. Just go to any gym's change room and you'll see that many men have the body of an art object, worthy to be a collection at any art gallery or plain worship. The handsome face, the broad shoulder, the taut muscles rippling when they reach at something far, the six pack, the V line around their hips, their tight round ass, the strong carved legs, and even the hair or no hair around the pecs area.

It was more of a bad Seinfeld reference I made I know dudes can be aesthetically pleasing.

Fucking bravo besada. Thank you.

I didn't see his post the first time around I'm glad he posted that.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk

ROFL, how poetic.

Do you write erotica fanfiction or something? :D

Ms.Galaxy

Give us a review, OP style.

Alright.

Firstly, I'm am clearly jot particularly hetero but I mean wow. He was just so goooood. The whole act was incredible. Am going to have a ride a dildo now and honestly when their letting you know their cumming its probably been a great might. Drink wine and suck cocks, guys.

do you have any sisters?

Nope, sorry. Only one hot heterosexual half-brother.

ROFL, how poetic.

Do you write erotica fanfiction or something? :D

N-nooo... *hide all my Link X Dark Link erotica I've written*

I was at a "chillout" the other day that turned into a bit of a bukakke. Don't remember much about it though as I was off my tits on ketamin.

I attend group wank sessions quite often. They are popular with straight guys. Especially the football themed ones. Guess it's just a way for them to relax away from their other half with a group of non judgemental guys, watch some footie and have a wank.

Jake-Gyllenhaal-shaking-head.gif

Found my new tinder pitch.

Group wank sessions? I have led a very very sheltered life .....

If you participate in group wank sessions with guys, I don't care what the theme is; you're at least curious.

Why is it so hard to believe they're straight? It's a camaraderie thing. Like how footballers jump into a giant bath after a game and soap each other up.

I don't know which footballers you're talking about, but yes there are shared showers in locker rooms so you all shower together, but I don't think people are soaping each other off...unless professional sports are different from college sports (I was an athlete in college)

moggio

Banned
I don't know which footballers you're talking about, but yes there are shared showers in locker rooms so you all shower together, but I don't think people are soaping each other off...unless professional sports are different from college sports (I was an athlete in college)

webb.jpg

Ms.Galaxy

Why is it so hard to believe they're straight? It's a camaraderie thing. Like how footballers jump into a giant bath after a game and soap each other up.

Nothing wrong with spanking it with other dudes, doesn't really make you gay. I've done it with some of my male friends in the past too really, before my transition.

If we were Roman, whether OP was gay would depend on what role he took in the sex. It was not uncommon nor stigmatized for men to have low-key sexual relationships with other men, as long as they were the ones doing the penetration. What was considered to be "gay" (in the unfortunate and now thankfully archaic sense of "shamefully unmasculine") was to be the one being penetrated, perhaps the most famous example being that Julius Caesar was long rumored to have been the passive partner of the King of Bithynia in his younger years (though this was probably just a rumor started to try and discredit him, politically).

Not saying he is, but as there really isn't anything to comment on re: a dude having gay sex and not liking it, I figured some might like to at least learn something edifying for having clicked on the thread.

Ms.Galaxy

If we were Roman, whether OP was gay would depend on what role he took in the sex. It was not uncommon nor stigmatized for men to have low-key sexual relationships with other men, as long as they were the ones doing the penetration. What was considered to be "gay" (in the unfortunate and now thankfully archaic sense of "shamefully unmasculine") was to be the one being penetrated, perhaps the most famous example being that Julius Caesar was long rumored to have been the passive partner of the King of Bithynia in his younger years (though this was probably just a rumor started to try and discredit him, politically).

Not saying he is, but as there really isn't anything to comment on re: a dude having gay sex and not liking it, I figured some might like to at least learn something edifying for having clicked on the thread.

A fun history lesson. Also, was it common for awhile that the Roman Army had sex with each other? I read somewhere awhile ago that there was a period where the men in the army couldn't marry and so they used other soldiers for sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom