• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K.O. Fighting Game Festival | Kuwait fighting game tournament | February 7-9

Naar

Naar from Kuwait runs an arcade center there and he's a gaffer.

Wow you remember me o_O? Well I used to run an arcade but the arcade owner thought bringing Daigo to Kuwait was a dumb idea and put me in a really horrible situation. So I did it on my own instead! Not with that arcade anymore obviously

So now I run my own FGC events :D

Hyun Sai

Oh man haha, You guys don't even know, Marduk is way cheaper than Hwoarang. Baek is also considered the worst character in the game after Dr. B. Hwoarang is really good though, but not as good as Marduk. Those TKD players from Bahrain and Saudi struggled to get to that level with their characters and everyone at the venue didn't know the matchup. Bruce, Lars, Leo.... THOSE characters are ultra cheap ;)

Still that speaks volumes of the balance of the game seeing 2 Baek players in grand finals. And that was a really good set.
Thx man... Making Baek playable at high level is a nightmare. He is very good to confuse newbies, but it's a lot of work to get better than that.

Top Bottom