• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K.O. Fighting Game Festival | Kuwait fighting game tournament | February 7-9

So assuming Tokido and Mago can take care of this, Daigo practically flew all the way to Kuwait to play to only play 2 matches on stream?

Team MCZ wins, so that's almost $2400 a piece for Daigo, Mago, and Tokido. Use that money to come to Final Round because I'll be there and I want a chance to play these guys.

OceanBlue

Mago is so strong. I'm really glad to see the two Japanese teams which don't play internationally have a really good showing.

Kuwait has a Road to Evo Event, so we could see one of their killers in Vegas. Depends whether or not they invite a bunch of Japanese players again though, lol.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good stuff Kuwait. I don't think most of the people even knew about this tournament until the last couple of days. And sure as hell didn't think it would be something this big.

Good stuff Kuwait. I don't think most of the people even knew about this tournament until the last couple of days. And sure as hell didn't think it would be something this big.

I think it would've been better for exposure had they announced Daigo's attendance ahead of time instead of going for the WWE entrance "surprise", although I'm sure the crowd loved it.

damn, ryan can speak japanese

Was taken back by this as well :lol

Kikujiro

Thanks Kuwait for the godlike tournament. Great to see it paid off, more than 12,000 viewers is amazing for a basically unknown tourney.

AAK

Finally, new characters, now is fun.

Edit. So glad to see that no cheap characters won.

Taekwondo cheapness.

Is not even fun to watch.

HOLY SHIT!!!! haha, fuck off, cheap TKD characters!

no backflip because of my back.

Oh man haha, You guys don't even know, Marduk is way cheaper than Hwoarang. Baek is also considered the worst character in the game after Dr. B. Hwoarang is really good though, but not as good as Marduk. Those TKD players from Bahrain and Saudi struggled to get to that level with their characters and everyone at the venue didn't know the matchup. Bruce, Lars, Leo.... THOSE characters are ultra cheap ;)

Still that speaks volumes of the balance of the game seeing 2 Baek players in grand finals. And that was a really good set.

number47

Oh man haha, You guys don't even know, Marduk is way cheaper than Hwoarang. Baek is also considered the worst character in the game after Dr. B. Hwoarang is really good though, but not as good as Marduk. Those TKD players from Bahrain and Saudi struggled to get to that level with their characters and everyone at the venue didn't know the matchup. Bruce, Lars, Leo.... THOSE characters are ultra cheap ;)

Still that speaks volumes of the balance of the game seeing 2 Baek players in grand finals. And that was a really good set.

honestly best tekken sets ive seen since release. everyone was just going in. made it very exciting.

Top Bottom