• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aimer. Your dislike, and Yui comparisons don't matter.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn0fyk_aimer-re-pray-single-full-bleach-ending-29_music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3cxIft1ouo

ebafb8eba38c_037akhi.jpg
ebafb8eba38c_049wj74.jpg
Good production, good guest spots, good album. Dirty isn't even that horrible.

T.O.P

Banned
Besides that (All SNSD songs) I have some Kim Jong Kook songs, the SM Christmas album, Ring Ding Dong, Mr. Simple, Duet (which is Japanese right) and that song they play for Kwangsoo when he's shy around Yuri haha.

Should start checking out more stuff but I'm pretty slow.

Hi there <3

can i suggest something outside the most famous groups?

Verbal Jint - Brown Eyed Soul - Epik High - Mad Soul Child

Just for a start :D

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
No, just dead.

Edit: Yes, obviously dead.

Also that video of them arriving at Letterman is so funny. I love the guy at the end who is like classic annoyed New Yorker telling the paparazzi to back up. Also, Jessica is divine, yummmmmmmmmm...

Alta1r

would have been perfect with just TaeNy, though too bad theres not gonna be anymore muahaha tiffany-ssi. my god i cant stop watching that clip LOL

Taeyeon waving at US fans with her iPad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H6Oyn5gkKl0

LOL. Wow. I had my volume at medium-ish cause I was watching the SSK episode of Happy Together before that and the volume on that fangirling got my roommate to come in and be like "dude what happened?"

Finally got my account verified after 4 months, been lurking this thread for a while now! (And OT1 as well)

Only got into K-pop around October last year, thanks to SNSD. Only listened to Oh! for a while and finally decided to try some other stuff from them and then got hooked. Watched Running Man with them in it and fell even more in love with them then before, and with Running Man.

Started to watch all Running Man episodes straight, took me about 3 weeks to catch up. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

Also really like IU and her You and I song, checked out the rest but that's not as good as that single to me though.

Besides that (All SNSD songs) I have some Kim Jong Kook songs, the SM Christmas album, Ring Ding Dong, Mr. Simple, Duet (which is Japanese right) and that song they play for Kwangsoo when he's shy around Yuri haha.

Should start checking out more stuff but I'm pretty slow. Just read Allkpop a few times a day and see if ISubs hurries up or not, they're really behind lately :(

Welcome. And nice avy. Since you're "new" and we're all mature enough with these kinds of things now you should fill out the rest of your top 3 at some point.

Man. That guy just looks so old. And his "wish" quote makes him sound creepy as hell (only cause of the age). Like the Happy Together episode I watched today. Some 40 year old was telling Jae Suk about how he knew SSK since she was in 6th grade and she was already fully a woman at that point, making hand motions referring to her body. And if that wasn't enough he went on to mention that she lost a lot of weight recently and her body looked better back then, lol. I think he was trying to be nice, but either he failed miserably at it or something was lost in translation.

Arriving yesterday:
tumblr_lyomshzu5M1qd704zo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyomshzu5M1qd704zo2_250.gif

tumblr_lyomshzu5M1qd704zo3_250.gif
tumblr_lyomshzu5M1qd704zo4_250.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Some 40 year old was telling Jae Suk about how he knew SSK since she was in 6th grade and she was already fully a woman at that point, making hand motions referring to her body. And if that wasn't enough he went on to mention that she lost a lot of weight recently and her body looked better back then, lol. I think he was trying to be nice, but either he failed miserably at it or something was lost in translation.
lololololololol

Alta1r

Hi there <3

can i suggest something outside the most famous groups?

Verbal Jint - Brown Eyed Soul - Epik High - Mad Soul Child

Just for a start :D

Check out the rest of the Epik High OC put up in the OP for more sexiness. They're pretty spectacular in general.

No, just dead.

Edit: Yes, obviously dead.

Also that video of them arriving at Letterman is so funny. I love the guy at the end who is like classic annoyed New Yorker telling the paparazzi to back up. Also, Jessica is divine, yummmmmmmmmm...

Lol. That guy was awesome. And it's good to see someone who just doesn't give a f*ck about whoever it is arriving.

Highlight of the video though,
wtf am I saying,
Hyo's hat. That thing was just too good.

Alta1r

Its lame how they used a clip of Ep 7's preview for the preview in Ep 6.

I thought Jisoo and Jessica were going to sing in this ep but you dont even see them arrive in the studio.

Jisoo is Sica's pawn in case Taecyeon gets out of line. All those teasers were created just to get him thinking what could really be going on in that sound booth.

Have you seen I Saw The Devil ?

He can still kill motherfuckers.

That guy = one of the best actor in the world

I haven't seen I Saw The Devil, but I have seen a couple other movies he was in. He's definitely amazing. But as much as I love Han "Indy" Deckard, I'd be a bit worried if he started hinting at some non-PG13 things with like Megan Fox or something.

tumblr_lyolvi3D9M1qkolxgo1_500.gif

tumblr_lyolvi3D9M1qkolxgo2_500.gif

Ranvier

Was that huge bus really necessary for 9 girls? I think everyone in the fan crowd was Asian. Yuri and Hyo looked fantastic and you guys notice how they were really the only ones nice enough to hang back for a bit and sign shit. Hyo's hat, got to love her.

And so far so good, they didn't do any embarrassing ayego. Hopefully things went well inside...

Alta1r

Was that huge bus really necessary for 9 girls? I think everyone in the fan crowd was Asian. Yuri and Hyo looked fantastic and you guys notice how they were really the only ones nice enough to hang back for a bit and sign shit. Hyo's hat, got to love her.

And so far so good, they didn't do any embarrassing ayego. Hopefully things went well inside...

Of course it was necessary. That's just the baseline these days in America. If your don't have a rockin party bus, you're clearly inferior, lol.

tumblr_lyo304wKcr1qkolxgo1_500.gif

Biscuits

Hmm, hopefully the new influx of KpopGAF members means that this isn't just a fanboy's thread anymore. The fangirl part in the title always made me laugh haha.

Have you seen I Saw The Devil ?

He can still kill motherfuckers.
Such a boss in Oldboy too, of course.

Alta1r

Hmm, hopefully the new influx of KpopGAF members means that this isn't just a fanboy's thread anymore. The fangirl part in the title always made me laugh haha.

Well it is gaf. The fangirl in the title is mainly for Peru. The PC-ness, I'm not calling him a girl.

tumblr_lynyyigdBM1rot949o1_250.png

In the words of Will Smith about kissing, You only go 90 and she comes 10, you dont go the whole 100...!

Lol, looks more like -10 and 110.

Ranvier

Plus if there was a fanGIRL in here she'd probably like SuJu. And if she liked SuJu shed probably be an elf. And if she was an elf, Sal and Dice and Peru and others would run her out of this thread with torches and pitchforks.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I know there's at least 1 girl that has posted in here. I'm sure Peru knows who she is cause he responded to one of her posts before. I have no idea who it is though.

Alta1r

I know there's at least 1 girl that has posted in here. I'm sure Peru knows who she is cause he responded to one of her posts before. I have no idea who it is though.
The only fangirl Sal would accept is a TOP fangirl.

o_O

Lol, sorry, it was too easy. Unless you are a girl, then more power to ya.

hahahaha, if you only knew. I've been calling Peru/Askbask a woman for years.

Lol, why??

filler

Banned
The motherfucker is prettier than most women and has feminine charms too!

I think TOP is into dudes and that's why he calls himself "TOP". Sal should start calling himself BOTTOM.

Niks

lolwut
this page has been amusing.

Anyways Sunny is boss on dangerous boys, easily the best mentor. Seohyun... being Seohyun.. poor guy. Also guy who quit was a whiny bitch anyway.

tumblr_lyn6plPtAn1qi85s6o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom