• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
Ultimoo said:
I'm sure he's used to it by now.
24b6nx4.gif

shaowebb

God's Beard said:
Anything's better than cats and dogs. I hate pets.

Wanna know about my old pet? She would be spectacular in a fighter. My lil slaughter pwecious Captain Badass.

Click my tag if you don't know WTF I'm talking about. Thread went to insanity levels pretty early and earned me a tag.

Tobe

oh shit. asus just announced that they will bring the vh236h to my country :D. if they sell it 200usd or less ill get my second one. im happy that my FGC is getting lagless monitors.

Tobe1 said:
oh shit. asus just announced that they will bring the vh236h to my country :D. if they sell it 200usd or less ill get my second one. im happy that my FGC is getting lagless monitors.
Such a great monitor. They're outdated by now though, right? Isn't there an LED version?

welp, Haggar as an anchor is really hard to make work, but man do I get pumped up when I win with him, it almost completely makes it worth it.

Tobe

finalboss2 said:
welp, Haggar as an anchor is really hard to make work, but man do I get pumped up when I win with him, it almost completely makes it worth it.

get people scared of lariat and hope they stay grounded. practice wavedashingwhen your point blank do piledriver with H but finish the move with a forward motion ( hcb~f+H ) you'll get 3 options out of that. also if you have xfctor available and they block anything grounded you basically earned a free lvl3 grab (LMF+H xx L hoodlum cancel with x factor and lvl 3 grab)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nearly OT3. We need a new, non-shitty thread title. My suggestions:

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT3| To Tijuana and beyond!
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT3| Chapstick is god tier.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
enzo_gt said:
Nearly OT3. We need a new, non-shitty thread title. My suggestions:

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT3| To Tijuana and beyond!

I must admit I never understood the current thread title. Can anyone explain it?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nils said:
I must admit I never understood the current thread title. Can anyone explain it?
Dollar Tree = Cheap. Or something. Teknopathetic was drunk or something when he made this and we all laughed at him.

_dementia said:
|OT3| Penultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
I like this too.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Caj814 said:
Not sure but I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see it at a dollar store come November.

Oh ok, Dollar Tree is a dollar store. We don't have those around here, neither the specific chain nor that type of store so I didn't quite get the reference.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
~Devil Trigger~ said:
|OT3| We Did Not Survive
Anytime I see this now, I think of the shopped Viscant picture, and how after a random Wesker victory on The Break they popped it onto the screen and I burst into laughter. The timing for it was incredible.

shaowebb

|OT3|JEAAAAAN! Its nerf or nothing.
|OT3|Ding dong the witch is dead!
|OT3|Swiss cheese addition
|OT3|Mashed potatoes

|OT3| IRON FIST TIER

LakeEarth

finalboss2 said:
I win so much from lariat -> body splash x-factor lariat -> body splash.

Bold ones are not mine, but I like them haha. Others are my own creations.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT3| Just pick a top tier!
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT3| WHERE DA WOMEN AT!?
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT3| Gotta be moist, gotta be ready
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT3| GEEEEEEEENE!
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT3| We did no survive
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT3| Penultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Anth0ny

Anyone going to watch that Dota 2 tournament this month? I have never played Dota-like game (and have never watched a non fighting game stream) but $1 million for first place in a video game tourney is fucking hype.

I can only imagine the day $1 million is given out to the winner of a Street Fighter or Marvel
or SSBM

We needed a defensive Xfactor, which would give damage resistance, super armor, and regenerate both red and non-red vitality. I'd be perfect for grapplers like Haggar. Of course, Phoenix wouldn't be able to use it.

Caj814

I think "rocky" will be RR's nickname since using the typical short version of raccoon could. .well. . . in a tournament environment it won't be pretty

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
_dementia said:
Was this posted?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2aDadifb18

rare footage of Flash getting styled on
Yeah this was hilarious. Flash's reaction is priceless.

I swear, for OT3 we need to compile all the hype MvC3 moments together into a collection of videos. Seriously there are too many to remember.

Bionic-Arm
Flash Getting Styled On
The Dante Phoenix Cross-Up from Ryan Hunter
Tatsu Busting Out The TAC Glitch Tech
Tron Level 3 on Viscant
The Birth Of A Legend: Masta "Fuck Chairs" CJ
Noel Brown punching Smoothviper
Humbag Gravity-Squeezing Justin Wong
Phoenix-on-point Alien Tech
Sanford's Rant

I'm probably forgetting a ton.

enzo_gt said:
Yeah this was hilarious. Flash's reaction is priceless.

I swear, for OT3 we need to compile all the hype MvC3 moments together into a collection of videos. Seriously there are too many to remember.

Bionic-Arm
Flash Getting Styled On
The Dante Phoenix Cross-Up from Ryan Hunter
Tatsu Busting Out The TAC Glitch Tech
Tron Level 3 on Viscant
The Birth Of A Legend: Masta "Fuck Chairs" CJ
Noel Brown punching Smoothviper
Humbag Gravity-Squeezing Justin Wong
Phoenix-on-point Alien Tech
Sanford's Rant

I'm probably forgetting a ton.
JEEEEEEEAAAAN!