• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

God damn Kahi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bFAaDTbfa8

UXyAB.gif

So how would you guys rank 2012 K-pop?
  1. Nine Muses - News
  2. SPICA - Potently (?) & Russian Roulette
  3. MIRYO - Revenger
  4. Dal Shabet - Hit U
  5. Chocolat - One More Day (?)
? = not too sure on the name.

Off the top of my head:

1. Clazzi feat Yi Seung Yol, MYK (?) - Love & Hate
2. Miryo feat Narsha - Leggo
3. Nine Muses - News
4. Miryo feat Sunny - I Love You, I Love You
5. Chocolate - One More Day

What an awful picture of Jooyeon hanging in the back there.

Thanks for these gifs.

·feist·;35118095 said:

Another dreadful picture. What the hell is up with Qris ear.

Lizzy! She's gotta be my favorite in AS and OC. Shanghai Romance was one of my favs from last year.

A man of my taste.

When the cat's away, the mice will play.

Jooyeon and Jungah looking great pre-Lizzy/Uee/Nana.

Kahi looking better than Bekah and the other ex-member.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i15Dn1w8OM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnkae2lTzuI

Salazar

I would have expected KHD to come back by now.

I mean, inflicting Leeteuk on viewers is not a crime that could rest easily on any man's shoulders, no matter how broad.

waUVk.gif
QBqvR.gif

mJ3fH.gif
Lx4CX.gif

If MNet did more GGTS style debut shows, I might eventually be willing to forgive them for the Kahi - Niel thing.

Peru

Hopefully. HOLLA better bring the badassery to beat SPICA.

4Minute showed up to support them.. aren't they worried the Tiger will abandon them now he's got his own?

20120214_1329215008.jpg

AlnaQEpCIAE4dOK.jpg

Alta1r

I really don't care who dated who when they were 15 lol.

Your waifu just turned 18, that's some key recent history for you guys!

slightly creepy JYP playing keyboard, while a 15 year old girl sings RELEASE ME... inside a van late at night. lol

Lol. Reminds me of Michael Bluth singing "Afternoon Delight" with Maebe.

Sal, he really is your protege. =P

tumblr_lzdumr1WTu1qjtl5ko1_500.jpg

4Minute showed up to support them.. aren't they worried the Tiger will abandon them now he's got his own?

I think like Brave Brothers with Brave Girls, all the good songs will be given to established acts on a bigger company as there's a higher chance of success.

Fafnir

Sat through Taengoo's Salamander guest spot. The show is cheesey as all hell but if she was a regular I would watch that shit all day long. Her aegyo was so toe-curling but I loved every second of it! I'm sure she won't be watching the show as it's kind of embarrassing and I hope the rest of Soshi makes fun of her while they watch it.

QeKTo.gif

NeFSC.gif
30Si8.gif

Nj4gy.gif
5orF4.gif
JVsDL.gif

Let the toe-curling commence
gLe7v.gif
bnK26.gif

R2DxT.gif
B8J58.gif

ajhusshi in full wtf mode
I286n.gif

Goddess mode activated
LsJ6S.gif
v2BnR.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
Kahi (plus Jiyeon, IU, Nicole, and others) are on Heroes if you want to see some fun times.

this was great. ep28, IU trying to speak engrish to the hotel guest was so freakin adorable. i also watched another episode where they became teachers -- very funny moments with students hitting on narsha and IU, haha. gonna watch a few more where the topic is interesting.

re: strong heart

jisook talking about boyfriends and i also heard bomi does her g-walk again :( hype falling.

Peru

Running Man Ep 73 wasn't the greatest - nice setting with the cable car and all, but the mechanics of the game didn't open up for much in terms of funny interaction and scheming. Although I was definitely taken by surprise
by the ending - Ace Ji Hyo's winning move removing the sign from her door.

W_Dreamer

Dangerous Boys subbed.

She was okay in the Hello Baby era, but ever since the first ep of DB Yoona has been looking quite stunning and charming I must say...

Kuno

So how would you guys rank 2012 K-pop?
  1. Nine Muses - News
  2. SPICA - Potently (?) & Russian Roulette
  3. MIRYO - Revenger
  4. Dal Shabet - Hit U
  5. Chocolat - One More Day (?)
? = not too sure on the name.

Here's my top 5:

1. Sunny Hill - The Grasshopper Song
  2. Miryo - Leggo (and Party Rock and Revenger)
  3. Rainbow Pixie - Hoi Hoi
  4. NS Yoon-G - The Reason I Became a Witch
  5. Nine Muses - News

luso

In case you missed, soshi practicing video of Chocolate Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPgVDZKZS-Q

On another note, I recently watched SNSD 1st concert tour DVD.

While some solos are good (e.g. Taeng Hush), others are just average at best and do not show the best some girls could do.
Second part much more dynamic and had more concert feel than the first part, with a nice medley of group songs, while many songs of the first album were presented in the first part.
Maybe because of this (it was befor RDR promotions) and being the first concert, some moments and songs were too cutely/childish, with the self introduction a little over the top.

Overall was a nice concert, some good moments but somehow too much focused in cute/girly acts and for a non-fan probably I would recommend the Japanese concert instead (which I have in BR but not seen yet!). I now want to compare with the Japanese concert and I do expect improvements and a more mature feel. I'm sure it will be better.

A plus for the intermission videos, a minus for audio mix (too much added/edited crowd sound). And because was not released in BR!

Edited: And at least all the girls are in their top form, all of them.

vanty

Running Man Ep 73 wasn't the greatest - nice setting with the cable car and all, but the mechanics of the game didn't open up for much in terms of funny interaction and scheming. Although I was definitely taken by surprise
by the ending - Ace Ji Hyo's winning move removing the sign from her door.
Yeah I just watched it last night, not nearly as good as 72 was. Ending was definitely great though.
I was sure that someone had already moved the sign before Gwang Soo ever saw it. And Ji Hyo has done this sort of thing before with the episode where she had things in her shoes. Ace fo sho.

Ranvier

This them without makeup? If so Yuri wins here and yoona loses. And fany Looks pretty good too. I always felt like fany looks best when she has very little makeup on.

Not sure if this was posted. Covers for Rainbow's new Japanese album -

Having jaek in the back was their first mistake. Having other girls besides jaek on the cover was their second.

Dangerous Boys subbed.

She was okay in the Hello Baby era, but ever since the first ep of DB Yoona has been looking quite stunning and charming I must say...

Yeah she's pretty hot now, I can't even look at her from hello baby days cus of the short hair. Also I've only recently noticed how sexy her throaty voice is.

Riverfield

Neo Member
This them without makeup? If so Yuri wins here and yoona loses. And fany Looks pretty good too. I always felt like fany looks best when she has very little makeup on.

Wat. They very obviously are wearing make-up. Especially Yuri with the shiny red lipstick and blush. They look different because they're younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom