• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

Do they not have a manager or something? Ridiculous for one of the girls to have anything to do with the travel budget, let alone for it to be all in cash.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Do they not have a manager or something? Ridiculous for one of the girls to have anything to do with the travel budget, let alone for it to be all in cash.
Let alone for them to walk around unprotected. Let alone for them to be held responsible for being mugged.

Fuck KKS & CCM.

Edgeward

x8kJ8.png

Alta1r

is my channel messed up for anyone else? i dont see the background/banner/pic at bottom. giving me error boxes ;_;

What happened to the Nana??

T-ara’s Eunjung robbed of 23,000 Euros in Italy

She kept €23000 in her bag? Wow, they should be more careful in watching over the members.

Wow. Damn, that's terrible. And seriously, how the hell did she have 23K in her purse??

Da fuck?

She was mugged.

Yeah, seriously. Why tf would she reimburse anyone for being mugged. I kind of like KKS for being the hardass dick that he is, but if he's demanding this then f*ck him.

Quadratic

is my channel messed up for anyone else? i dont see the background/banner/pic at bottom. giving me error boxes ;_;

I just went to your channel and it seems to have reverted back to your old template. Also, there's no archives except for a Dota2 match recorded March 13th.

EDIT: I noticed when I use the justin.tv domain it changes to a twitch.tv one instead. Did they move you over to the gaming channels? Maybe that's why you lost all the K-pop archives.

filler

Banned
KKS probably paid the guy to mug her, that piece of shit. Now he'll doc her pay and be off the hook for the entire euro trip.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
flash updated on my computer today so maybe that has something to do with chat?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Flash isn't the problem because my whole channel is fucked. Nothing is loading.

Maybe too much 2NE1 yesterday? thx peru

Pretty much everyone who travels to Italy gets robbed. My grandmother was born and raised there and got robbed every time she went back to Italy, even in her home town of Vittorio Veneto where almost everyone over the age of 50 knew the family.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
i still think it's bullshit and publicity

that much money in a purse. she has to 'pay it back'

come the fuck on.

T-ara’s Eunjung robbed of 23,000 Euros in Italy

She kept €23000 in her bag? Wow, they should be more careful in watching over the members.

Damn, really dumb to carry that much cash around in a bag though.

Also stupid to have to reimburse the money out of her own pocket, it was a mugging, not like she lost it on purpose.

Sealda

Banned
A lot of people have really strange views on credit cards and other countries.

I know a lot of people seriously bringing a lot of money when on vacation because they either think "my card does not work abroad" (which they are always proven wrong) or "It cost every time you withdraw money"

I am sure Eun was one of those. Being Italy and Europe, she had probably planned to buy a few fancy bags.

Of course, koreans just like japanese and chinese have a very fairytale view of Europe.

Having said that, as a european i am embarrassed.

How can you rob Eun?! No heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom