• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

tumblr_m2l1y7ShFV1qbs2t2o3_250.gif

Slightly. Love both songs though, and 4Minute need it more / I want them to be rewarded.

Peru

“One time after a night of drinking, I threw up while waiting for a music program to begin,” she said. “I also happened to be wearing a trendy fashion item that was in at the time, so the members could have thought that I was some kind of delinquent.”

“A small argument grew into an intense heated fight,” she continued. “We were trying to decide what to eat, and Jin and I ended up grabbing each other’s hair and going at it. Our manager had to stop the car and separate us. Even though we just had a fight, we had to stand on stage right after. We also had another event we had to attend after that, but I went AWOL because I wasn’t in a good mood. We were just rookies at the time that just released their first album.”

“They told everyone that I was sick in the hospital, and the three of them went on stage. My face was already well known so I had no where to go. I bought a soju bottle at a convenience store and walked home drinking it. It was about 1 or 2 in the morning when I got to my house, and there was a man sitting on the bench outside.”

“My manager was waiting for me with a blanket wrapped around his head,” she continued. “I thought I was in so much trouble, but he was really understanding. I cried my eyes out.”

“Jin wrote me a letter the next morning. She is my dongseng, but she said that she failed to understand me, her unni, who was going through a difficult time,” Hyori explained. “We actually became a lot closer after that.”

lee_hyori_photo_71.jpg

Alta1r

It'll be bittersweet. It'll be awesome hearing about what kind of stuff goes on behind the scenes with Soshi but then it'll suck cause that's not going to happen for a while and at that point I'll just feel old, lol.

tumblr_m2h171UTdl1rp2chco1_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
A Pink waggle update. Looks like they have some sexy stuff coming up.

gmwfu.jpg
OsF6b.jpg

But then owwwww

2o0gv.jpg

Ranvier

I'm sure soshi does all the stuff normal 20 year olds want to do. Boys, (
or girls
), partying, girl drama.

On hello baby they talked about how Hyo and Sooyoung used to put on makeup to disguise themselves, sneak out of the dorm and go dance at a club nearby. Now that they are all older I'm sure they all want to do that stuff even more. Sica is already sowing her oats drinking that tea all the time. I just think these celebs are a lot better at keeping it under wraps and a bit more discrete when they go out compared to their American counterparts. Or there's just less paps in Korea. But then again I'm sure we'd see stuff from the netizens if yoona was ever at a club grinding on some dude.

Do they even dance like that in Korea? There might be cultural differences too where they simply don't party like the west parties.

luso

They were promoting Oh at the time.

Yes, Best Yuri
soshi?
era, Oh+RDR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PXHfU7K1yY
@_@

And of course they party, look at earlier groups where the control over the idols looked much higher (at least is what "old" guard says, like Kim Tae Woo, Ock Joo Hyun from Fin.K.l talked about) and they all mentioned dates in cars and secret outings.
The difference is now the internet, so extra careful is needed...

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm sure soshi does all the stuff normal 20 year olds want to do. Boys, (
or girls
), partying, girl drama.

On hello baby they talked about how Hyo and Sooyoung used to put on makeup to disguise themselves, sneak out of the dorm and go dance at a club nearby. Now that they are all older I'm sure they all want to do that stuff even more. Sica is already sowing her oats drinking that tea all the time. I just think these celebs are a lot better at keeping it under wraps and a bit more discrete when they go out compared to their American counterparts. Or there's just less paps in Korea. But then again I'm sure we'd see stuff from the netizens if yoona was ever at a club grinding on some dude.

Do they even dance like that in Korea? There might be cultural differences too where they simply don't party like the west parties.

Well, there's this...

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/photos-of-k-pop-star-contestant-kim-nayoon-at-a-club-surface-online

wwlnd

Banned
is there something like imdb or dramawiki for kpop which lists the producers of songs (and lets you search by producer)? can't get enough of the new sistar release

Dice

That's a Brave Brothers song. He has other good songs, but he also went through a same-soundey slump for a while that he more recently seems to be reinventing his style to overcome.

Also should be hearing some news regarding that pledis girl group pretty soon.

Here it is.

Pledis Entertainment’s new girl group Hello Venus revealed
201204170803511002_1.jpg

After School‘s sister group, Hello Venus, has been revealed!

On April 17th, Pledis Entertainment updated its homepage with its new group, Hello Venus. After revealing its boy rookie group, NU’EST, in March, Hello Venus is the second rookie group to be unveiled by the agency this year.

The six members consist of Yoo Ara, Nara, Alice, Ra Im, Yoonjo, Yooyoung. With the name of Hello Venus, the group possesses the lively and friendly feeling of “Hello”, and beauty, which grants them the “Venus” name.

With a fan base growing already for Yoo Ara and Yoonjo since their trainee days, Nara receiving praise for her model pose, Alice boasting exotic visuals and a unique voice, Ra Im showing off powerful rap, and the ’95 maknae Yooyoung showing a cute image with her eye smile, the group is colorful with its unique members.

Pledis Entertainment stated, “Hello Venus will depart from the classical image as the female god Venus, as they will greet the public with their friendly appearance as the new 21st century Venus.”

Hello Venus will make its official debut in May and is in the midst of filming the music video and participating in photoshoots.

Dice

Damn, they got some lookers in there.

It'll be great hearing their name called out with the Korean accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom