• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I move there the last week of August.

well that beats me there... treat her well....luckily I recall k pop gaf saying Korea is filled with Borams.

jbxgamkVrTIu7U.jpg

.. i dont believe them

@Costcosaurus:

7nOxB.png
SpSCE.png
glAFI.png
AUYyU.png
W9oxv.png
RVgAv.png

Vb52x.png
ek9Ph.png
YExHn.png
1VWRf.png
GhvVl.png

I'm not the best person to do this because I don't have any pictures of her, but hopefully you'll like at least some of them. lol

ryan-ts

Chesskid1

Banned
those avatars are awesome thane, very nice. i'm probably goign to change to jisook or jaekyung avatar soon. i'll find some pics later and PM you for help, if you don't mind. :)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm thinking of changing my avatar too. I want a Minah one but I'm certain Ashlong will put me on the ignore list lol.

Ashlong? LOL

you should change to a diff jaekyung avatar. anything else would be a downgrade. a huge downgrade (in minah's case)

Ashhong

FUUU i just found out this guy in a facebook group that I'm in is good friends with Tiffany's brother. He's asking his friend if he can hook me up with meeting her or an autograph or something when SM Town goes down.

I'M SO EXCITED MY HOPES ARE RISING x10000000000000000000000000000

Ashlong? LOL

you should change to a diff jaekyung avatar. anything else would be a downgrade. a huge downgrade (in minah's case)

Would blocking remove the avatar? Nobody seems to spell my name right :( It's always Ashong or Ashlong.

Quadratic

FUUU i just found out this guy in a facebook group that I'm in is good friends with Tiffany's brother. He's asking his friend if he can hook me up with meeting her or an autograph or something when SM Town goes down.

Would blocking remove the avatar? Nobody seems to spell my name right :( It's always Ashong or Ashlong.

You sir, will be living the dream.

OMG, I always read it as Ashlong. Sorry dude. I need my eyes checked again. I got LASIK last year hahaha.

Ashhong

You sir, will be living the dream.

OMG, I always read it as Ashlong. Sorry dude. I need my eyes checked again. I got LASIK last year hahaha.

I'm getting my hopes up for the best possible scenario...even though I know I will probably be majorly disappointed. I can't help it!

No worries...everyone does that. As long as you stay away from a Minah avatar, we cool =P

W_Dreamer

If you're going to hand her the pen for the autograph make sure its pink. Pink is the way to her heart...

Ashhong

If you're going to hand her the pen for the autograph make sure its pink. Pink is the way to her heart...

I would probably bring like a pink hello kitty pen, and then say "no, you keep it, it's for you" and then later when she looks at it closely she'll see my phone number that I put in the pen.

AW YEA

lunlunqq

WUT???!??!?WUT????

Biscuits

OC domination! Sal bringing home the 2nd with dem looks, lol. Goddamn Sunkyu fans...messed up my epic census coup..
kool_105-albums-frequently-used-picture94367-fist-shake.gif

It's kind of entertaining tossing the data into a pivot table and messing around with it. You can get any number of random stats, like "how many males aged 23-26 from Australia worship SONE," or "what percentage of the 17-19 year old Asian vote did Sal get." lol

tumblr_m30g7jlxyc1qj2ww9o2_250.gif

I'm surprised the 26+ bracket is that big. I thought we had around 10-15 max.
Hmm, sounds like learning PivotTables would make my life as an RA 100000x easier...

... 34 already... but i'm about to be promoted to associate professor with tenure; so at least my career is set.
Awww yeah career for life. Living the dream.

Also living the dream. If you meet her, make sure you introduce her to GAF lol.

My urge to change avatars is reaching a threshold...

lunlunqq

I would probably bring like a pink hello kitty pen, and then say "no, you keep it, it's for you" and then later when she looks at it closely she'll see my phone number that I put in the pen.

AW YEA

Since we are friends here on GAF... Can I ask you to ask your friend to ask Fany's brother to ask Fany to hook me up with her husband Goddess Tae? A friend's gonna help another friend, right?

Ashhong

Since we are friends here on GAF... Can I ask you to ask your friend to ask Fany's brother to ask Fany to hook me up with her husband Goddess Tae? A friend's gonna help another friend, right?

Tell you what, if a miracle happens and she and I become friends (LOL!!) I will be sure to introduce her to GAF. They sign onto soshified once in a while..why not gaf? haha

Biscuits

Tell you what, if a miracle happens and she and I become friends (LOL!!) I will be sure to introduce her to GAF. They sign onto soshified once in a while..why not gaf? haha
Then she'll be able to catch up on all of the latest gaming news in her time off!

Believe.
lol

lunlunqq

If that happens, I (i'm pretty sure everyone else will too) will admire you as a mangod!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom