• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Scandal - Departure @ yokohama Arena Festival 2014

1403572939-6-org93j6i.jpg
1403572929-23-orgrmk7f.jpg
1403572918-13-orgvyjs1.jpg
> *

Dear K-Pop GAF,

Can I request a spam of Suji and Ailee?

I'm feeling a little
nope, majorly
depressed after the US' heartbreaking loss against Belgium today and a spam of the two would lessen the heartbreak.

Signed,
jongkookie

I have no clue why I wrote this like a letter lol, but them spams would be appreciated!

vanty

Fiestar song is nowhere near Vista's greatness but it's still alright. 10x better than Hyomin's that for sure.

And the MV also lead me to discover that YouTube is blocking my downloady thing from working with music videos, still seems to work with everything else though. But then I found this site thanks to reddit and it's working fine. So if anyone else needs it there you go.

Here's Perfume's new short MV for Cling Cling. Song is kinda disappointing, sounds more like Kyary.

No No Eul

I had to update my YouTube downloady thing too. It's working fine now thankfully. That Dirpy thing's pretty neat though.

New Fiestar is catchy. The song relies a bit too heavily on repeating that 'hananana' phrase but I like it a lot.

As for Perfume, I suspect there'll be better tunes on the rest of the EP.

Ellin said:

vanty

Just watched the Fiestar MV again and it's definitely grown on me. But then I was like "oh yeah they do subs" and... So what I thought was just some innocent whatever song is about premature ejaculation or something? ahaha

Cuddler

Joayo released their second single:
[MV] JOAYO - You've Got Mail
Really great summer dance/pop song, I really like it. This time they released the song on iTunes! A female singer is featured in this song and in the MV, her name is 홍유나, I like her voice, it fits perfectly with Joayo in this song.
I was going to comment this MV but then I saw the teaser with the guy in the bathroom, I think that's a good enough comment, lol. But anyway, the part when she wear the fat suit in the MV are terrible and I'm not even sure why are there in the first place, liteallly just to make fun of overweight girls using the obvious stereotypes. But the MV is not even the worst thing, the lyrics are even worse, the typical I will do anything for my man nonsense.
TS Entertainment has revealed the second member from their new upcoming girl group (to debut this month).

New Sun (birth name Choi Yoon Sun), giant maknae and rapper:

She joins Nahyun:
What's a giant maknae??? lol, will this nonsense ever finish?
Just watched the Fiestar MV again and it's definitely grown on me. But then I was like "oh yeah they do subs" and... So what I thought was just some innocent whatever song is about premature ejaculation or something? ahaha
lol, wtf, I watched the MV because of your comment, at least they are singing about an important health issue.

Pendulum

What's a giant maknae??? lol, will this nonsense ever finish?

The tallest and youngest member. And probably not. Idols get pigeonholed with terms like this ("Main vocal" "lead dancer" "maknae" "leader" "visual") so that they can be classified and help fanbases spring up around them. "Hey, I like Jiyoung/Sulli. This one might be my bias in this new group".

Peru

Interesting

oon Jong Shin’s agency Mystic89 and Ga In‘s agency APOP Entertainment are merging together to become a multi-label company.

Mystic89 has grown quite a bit in the past year to become a comprehensive entertainment company as it not only representsmusicians such as Park Ji Yoon, Lim Kim, and Eddy Kim, but also announcers and actors. APOP Entertainment is led by producer Jo Young Chul and has produced hit songs such as Brown Eyed Girls‘ “Abracadabra,” Ga In’s “Bloom,” and IU‘s “Good Day.” It is also a home to musicians, singers, and song writers, including Ga In. These two companies will join work hand in hand to create a stronger company that will have a greater influence in the music industry.

Yoon Jong Shin said about the merger, “The two companies both have unique yet accomplished contents. Before, the two companies have been paying attention to each other and it was decided that the two companies working together to become one family will create great synergy.”

Jo Young Chul was also optimistic about the merger. “I am greatly looking forward to working with Mystic89, a company full of enthusiasm and ideas. I hope that we will create a great wind in the music industry,” he said.

Loci

Not necessarily.
It's rather about them asking for a second(third) round, hence the title 'One More'.

Just the average, 'Oppa pls give me your love' thing, just a step forward.

Cuddler

The tallest and youngest member. And probably not. Idols get pigeonholed with terms like this ("Main vocal" "lead dancer" "maknae" "leader" "visual") so that they can be classified and help fanbases spring up around them. "Hey, I like Jiyoung/Sulli. This one might be my bias in this new group".
Pendulum...thank you for the explanation, but did you forget my past as a Shindong fan??? lol, I know what a maknae is (kinda), I just think that those roles are sometimes forced by the company.
Like the second (MILK), the third, the fifth track and "All Night", SM should really start to add the titles of the songs in these medley videos.

ramyeon

The Red Light medley sounds better than the Pink Tape medley did to me overall, can't wait.

Red Light as a track itself doesn't excite me that much from the snippet there though.

Eldren

The first track in that medley, Rainbow, is going to be crowned Jam Of The Year 2014. I can feel it. Hyosung's kpop-trap impact. Rest of the songs sound great, possibly better and more consistent than Pink Tape. smh @ KBS getting all worked up over the use of Caterpillar though, that's dumb as hell.

Hyo is that one friend who turns up at your place and gets drunk and embarrasses herself:

tumblr_n82qvilUXU1rcdmbfo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n82qvilUXU1rcdmbfo4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_n82qvilUXU1rcdmbfo1_250.gif
tumblr_n82qvilUXU1rcdmbfo2_r1_250.gif

My inebriated princess <3

Broank

TOP & Krystal, Bomi and Kai ?

Didn't people figure out the T/S YG/SM blind item rumor was Taehyun from Winner and Krystal? They went to high school together and had a few other connections as well. Also Bomi and Chorong with Chen and Suho respectively.

Oh yes
i1DkQIz.jpg

Top Bottom