• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

Luna has always looked pretty consistently good imo, but she seems to get overlooked a lot. I really liked her shots for Pink Tape.

She's looked fine before, but always quite plain - and I'm not talking about looks, but SM styling. We all know the MV will be different to the teasers, but I think these show the best styling she's been given so far.

ramyeon

She's looked fine before, but always quite plain - and I'm not talking about looks, but SM styling. We all know the MV will be different to the teasers, but I think these show the best styling she's been given so far.
True, she's been my bias in f(x) since Lachata so I suppose I always look out for her more than most people. Not gonna have any expectations at all for the MV, I learned my lesson with the past couple of comebacks they had lol.

Although the "art film" teaser for Pink Tape was more than enough to satisfy me, it was great.
Peru said:
FIestar had some interesting sounds and music video ideas when they first launched. Guess it didn't take off enough and now they're doing generic writhing about.
Pretty much the story of every unsuccessful rookie group these days.

ramyeon

l_10.jpg

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
About as boring as expected. Jiyeon's song grew on me but I doubt this will...
Now that's more like it.
When all else fails - le sexy concept to the rescue :/
I just hope the song's actually good...
Dat Jei tho *_*
Edit:
Taeyeon looks much happier now that she is getting banged on a regular basis.
http://a.pomf.se/bidkdf.webm

llehuty

I think that f(x) snippet could easily be the title track. It has this gun sound sample all over it, and we already saw in that inkigayo teaser that guns are going to be featured somehow in the mv. There is also a gun in that logo at the end of the video.

It also sounds very Rum Pum Pum esque.

ramyeon

I think that f(x) snippet could easily be the title track. It has this gun sound sample all over it, and we already saw in that inkigayo teaser that guns are going to be featured somehow in the mv. There is also a gun in that logo at the end of the video.

It also sounds very Rum Pum Pum esque.
Could be, but I'm leaning towards it not being the title track, similar to how Shadow was revealed first leading up to Pink Tape. I don't think they would reveal that much of the title track so early.

Edit: Apparently they're performing the song on this week's M Countdown though so we'll know pretty soon.
There are people here without him in their ignore list already?! D:

Pendulum

Someone rip open the stuffed toy she has on Roommate and check for drugs.

Edit: I dared check on Twitter/forums. Some of these people need to learn the difference between amphetamines and methamphetamines.

No No Eul

I'm loving Luna's teasers. Probably my favourite of the lot so far. That blue hair looks really good on her.

FIestar had some interesting sounds and music video ideas when they first launched. Guess it didn't take off enough and now they're doing generic writhing about.

I think that audio clip sounds quite promising. I'll be very happy if they make a return to the more musically adventurous days of Vista and We Don't Stop.

Also, I could watch Jei writhe about forever, just sayin'. :p

AReed

Someone rip open the stuffed toy she has on Roommate and check for drugs.

FUcking lol. Did you see the most recent one where she received like 20 more stuffed toys in the mail? Pretty fishy. And the fact that Suho took one of them.

Breaking Bom indeed.

edit:
tumblr_n7ze6x7WI91rkp2qdo3_400.gif

Eldren

Luna's teasers are so good. I'm absolutely loving the styling for these teasers. I read somewhere (although I can't remember where, of course) that the art director at SM took all these photos herself with specific directions from the members. That's pretty cool. I can't say I agree that they're unnecessarily artsy fartsy or whatever, but even if they were, I still appreciate that they're different from what kpop teasers are normally like. How many times do we see concepts like this (even though the final MV will undoubtedly be different) for a girl group compared to generic sexy/cute concepts? It's a nice change of pace.

Also that audio teaser sounds great and I'm now even more excited for Red Light.

llehuty

damn this lineup is pretty terrible

G-Dragon,Spica, B1A4, BTS, CN Blue, SNSD, IU, Teen Top, Vixx

IU, SNSD and the two of the better boy groups in active? I think it is quite solid. It could be better (girl's day, bestie, orange caramel), but I mean... no exo fangirls... that alone makes this their best edition yet.

edit: Damn the Bom news... just when they were back on track with their last album.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
well,

guy groups are boring

iu is boring

spica isn't relevant

not worth it to just see snsd.

August 9th: G-Dragon, IU, Teen Top Vixx

August 10th: SNSD, B1A4, BTS, CNBLUE, SPICA

^ the hell is this shit. btw, it's two concerts so that means two seperate tickets. so dumb.

llehuty

The Great Escape should be in the first cd ;-;

1st japanese album still their best greatest hits album.

Edit: Oh, it's the final lineup? lmao, I expected one good stunt announcement to kick the ticket sales.

Top Bottom