• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Man, my gf is so gonna hate me come friday. Somehow telling her that im gonna be playing with 'The neogaf dudes that i havent played with since R2' isnt gonna be good enough of an excuse for her. Good times.

Also, since the servers are up
(damn you, Europa)
how is it gonna work when it comes to choosing a server. Are we gonna post the names of the servers that are full of gaffers? (MGO style)

Wow, I did not know that the Limited Edition was inside a removable plastic cover. That makes the case itself so much more clean looking :D

3308084135_b9ef7831a9_b.jpg

Six more hours of work before playing this... Grrr...

BruceWayneIII said:
Wow, I did not know that the Limited Edition was inside a removable plastic cover. That makes the case itself so much more clean looking :D

Me neither. So glad when I noticed. Looks awesome!

From the devs:

GG_DEV dentistboy said:
In preparation for the official launch, we’re pushing the new multi-player map tutorials online today, starting of with #1, Pyrhuss Rise. More to follow very shortly

Looking forward to seeing those online tutorials.

LaneDS

Can't believe this thread is over 100 pages long in less than two weeks of it existing. Yikes.

Question: I enjoyed the demo but I'm not terribly big on cover-centric FPS titles which seem pretty popular these days. Is the multiplayer (which sounds incredible after reading the OP's description) equally as dependent on cover or is it a little more run and gun?

F#A#Oo

Banned
obaidr said:
i have preorderd the game from Amazon UK a month ago and I still don't have the game :'(

That's because the release is on Friday...:D

ShopTo are the only retailer I know who have got orders out early...

Btw I also have an order at Amazon of KZ2 and mine has yet to be processed but it should start getting processed later today or tonight.

LaneDS said:
Can't believe this thread is over 100 pages long in less than two weeks of it existing. Yikes.

Question: I enjoyed the demo but I'm not terribly big on cover-centric FPS titles which seem pretty popular these days. Is the multiplayer (which sounds incredible after reading the OP's description) equally as dependent on cover or is it a little more run and gun?
Cover does not exist in multi-player. So that probably answers your questions.

FabCam

DrXym said:
Play.com says my order was posted this morning which probably means I won't get it until Monday *sigh*

No, play.com usually do next day delivery. PES2008 came 1 day afer it said it was posting and so did HAZE that I (mistakenly) ordered. You might get it tomorrow :D

EDIT: just saw you'e from Sweden. It probably will take time actually, sorry :(

Jtrizzy

I don't like having to wait 2-3 extra days while the rest of western society gets to play it. waah.

Can we at least get some early mp impressions?

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
BruceWayneIII said:

oh come on , a clean cover for the tin case , I want this now ; ;

any UK online Store sell this shit , I didn't see it in Play.com :(

Mik2121

Damn, Play-Asia was going to send it yesterday morning but didn't because a credit-card problem and now they are on "Preparing order" since this morning so I guess they'll send it tomorrow?.. That would mean maybe by Friday morning I'll have it.. That's aprox 60 hours from now...

Damn! :'(

ChryZ

GRRR, videogamesplus.ca said on Monday they would ship early to match the delivery with the street date ... status is still Preorder Processing, ARGH!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I will get it next week, until then : Good luck and have fun.
You can find me on the Street Fighter IV thread. :lol

Jtrizzy

Blablurn said:
i love the feature which allows you to join a match where your psn friends are playing.

That's so awesome. A lot of my favorite games aren't particularly good at that. Madden has no way to invite a friend, and SFIV only has 1v1 lobbies, so you can't get all of your friends in one room.

Blablurn

hm, when i enter the "join game" server the window shows several active games. unfortunately it won't allow me to join of the the games. i can't even move up an down. but when I join a friend's match everything works pefectly. wtf.

EDIT: Ok, the source of the problem was my connection :lol

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Blablurn said:
i love the feature which allows you to join a match where your psn friends are playing.

I hope more games incorporate this into their PSN interface. I get used to stuff like that playing on Live and Steam all the time and then when I go play Socom or something it's just aggravating for some reason.

edit: and a party system

Gibb

Went out for lunch.. and I got it while returning to work! =)

That helghast is gonna stare at me for the remainder of my working day =/

Top Bottom