• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last of us remastered coming out next week?

Yes another twitter post they just tweeted:

0JCVRpb.jpg

Still debating if my body is really ready for this or not (especially being I haven't played the original on PS3).
Legit no fucks given from this place.

Kinsei

Banned
Looks like I have one more game to buy in June. This one comes with all of the DLC, right? I held off on getting Left Behind because of this games announcement.

rjinaz

Oh I'm just busting his balls =D. I think it's just funny he left GAF with a specific tweet stating he wanted to dedicate himself to his family when lo and behold sixty days later he returns. It's like this forum is heroin and he totally fell off the wagon. Like he starting snorting it first through his tweets and slowly graduated back to full on injection.

Ha well it kind of is. I've tried to stop....never sticks....GAF owns me.

culafia

Man, I hope they keep the price under 60 if so (I think PSN basically proves it won't). I dont think I could justify a full 60 dollar purchase for a 2013 game with better visuals and some DLC.

Hopefully everyone in the theaters gets it and I can get a copy for $40 or so from resellers.

daveo42

Banned
Cut that down a bit. 43 theaters, most of which probably seat 250-300? You're looking at 10-12k.

Pardon, my initial number was a bit overblown. Thought it was in more theaters around the country.

That's still a good chunk of games to give away. It's gonna sell insanely well, but I just can't see them handing that many out at E3, even with the benefit of some really positive PR out of the deal.

YO WHAT ARE THEY DOING

Dropping bombs we knew were there all along. Seriously, the timing for release is just perfect.

Oh I'm just busting his balls =D. I think it's just funny he left GAF with a specific tweet stating he wanted to dedicate himself to his family when lo and behold sixty days later he returns. It's like this forum is heroin and he totally fell off the wagon. Like he started snorting it first through his tweets and slowly graduated back to full on injection.
Well that's...a colorful analogy lol.

The PS3 version with all the DLC is about $50. $60 definitely isn't bad considering you're getting a shitload of content.
I already have the content, on the disc I insert into my PS3
We already had a thread about it. I'm just happy that the game is coming out so soon with great visual enhancements, my money will not be wasted. Game rocks.
You are right. This has already been debated in detail, to no avail. Add me to the list of people who loved TLoU and will be waiting for a price reduction on the PS4 re-monitized edition.

Coolluck

It'd be nice if current owners were given a deep discount to upgrade like how the launch upgrades worked. I don't know if I could justify buying this game again so soon when there's that whole WiiU system calling out my name when I'm trying to sleep. I don't really see this being one of the make or break things that would have happened at E3. At least I hope not. E3 has me worried this year.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I didn't know Shinobi was an insider. I thought he was just a guy who was super quick to post new news.
Was.
And then...
arrow-2a-arrowgifs.gif
"My name is Shinobi. After 2 months on the hellish Twitter I have come home with only one goal. To save NeoGAF. I can't be the thread maker I once was. To honor my family, I must be someone else. I must be, something else."

SOOOOOOO EXCITE.
Exam on June 12, Brasil Wolrd Cup opening ceremony will be recorded (during exam time QQ) so that will be watched that night. Then two day after BOOM the most amazing game I ever played now in 1080p and hopefully full 60fps locked.

GET HYPEEEE

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
"My name is Shinobi. After 2 months on the hellish Twitter I have come home with only one goal. To save NeoGAF. I can't be the thread maker I once was. To honor my family, I must be someone else. I must be, something else."

iZEkCU9O4ZEoT.gif

Have they said anything about whether progress or unlocks will transfer over at all? I beat the game three times, got all collectibles/conversations/etc and unlocks all the skins so the idea of doing that again is rather vomit inducing despite loving the game.

Would be nice to get a platinum trophy just from starting up the game.

Hahahahaha, awesome! Also, rocksteady please make an Arrow game!

tumblr_lq5n7cL9lX1qcjk35.gif

Pimpwerx

Yes another twitter post they just tweeted:

0JCVRpb.jpg

Still debating if my body is really ready for this or not (especially being I haven't played the original on PS3).
How big is this retailer?

This just makes no sense. An ambiguous release date following the original announcement, but it was tired to a preorder bonus. These things are usually offered to add incentive to a purchase. But then why not put a summer 2014 date on it? Why not show more than the teaser to this point? No media, the only date given was the end of the year, and a preorder bonus that will be made useless with a surprise release. Huh? What am I not getting? PEACE.

rjinaz

Well done sir.

Gray Matter

So is TLOU multiplayer fun? What's it like?

It truly is the most comprehensive MP of all time IMO. It's not like call of duty where you can dominate the entire match and win, if you do you have a bigger chance of winning but it isn't that simple. The gameplay from the SP carries over seamlessly. It requires patience and planning and a lot of teamwork to win. My total play time in this MP has been almost 8 days worth, so I guess you can say that I enjoyed it quite a bit

hydruxo

Never got to play TLOU since I didn't have a PS3 but man...pleaaase be true so I can enjoy this in all it's upgraded glory next weekend.

This just makes no sense. An ambiguous release date following the original announcement, but it was tired to a preorder bonus. These things are usually offered to add incentive to a purchase. But then why not put a summer 2014 date on it? Why not show more than the teaser to this point? No media, the only date given was the end of the year, and a preorder bonus that will be made useless with a surprise release. Huh? What am I not getting? PEACE.
They're like the only UK retailer for games. So they're pretty big.

Probably the biggest gaming retailer in the UK.

sjay1994

Well, someone needs to edit that gif to put shinobis face on Oliver.

Ploid 3.0

After the presser, eh?

...SECRET GIFT
SECRET GIFT ALERT :p
GAME may have helped us out a bit here

Didn't a lot of people get Uncharted 2 or 3 in a theater preview or something like that? I remember Wario64 got a free copy for going to a event for it.

What if sony will give out free TLoU copies to every person that shows up to that theater E3 thing?

TheJLC

Didn't a lot of people get Uncharted 2 or 3 in a theater preview or something like that? I remember Wario64 got a free copy for going to a event for it.

What if sony will give out free TLoU copies to every person that shows up to that theater E3 thing?

If it's a gift, I'll take it.

Top Bottom