• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaks about Hideo Kojima new game

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
"co-produced with Sony"

So Hideo Kojima’s deal with Xbox did not reaches key milestone

co-produced with Sony"

I don’t trust this leak here, but I also don’t believe in the Kojima Microsoft partnership. I could imagine him doing a small side project for Microsoft but his main platform remains Sony.

i mean look at most of his tweets during the last few weeks, a lot of those show prominently the Sony logo on a Walkman or on a Monitor. Seems like someone really loving Sony products and not like someone who is about to jump ships.
Also he is Japanese and the XBOX has still a minimal market share in Japan, so he surely don’t want to piss off the Japanese gaming community.

Got a source that isn't a cesspool?

OT with their dumbass tabloid-based topics and now this.
bart simpson GIF

Starfield

Don't ever trust 4chan. A few days ago there was a really "plausible" sounding leak about Starfield there, which even got some things right but no. It was fake yet everyone believed it to be true.

OneBigPuss

Leak as real as the one i have saved in txt as "Bullshit leak" about Death Stranding. Death Stranding one at least was creative and have a lot of details.

ParaSeoul

Got a source that isn't a cesspool?

OT with their dumbass tabloid-based topics and now this.
bart simpson GIF
While this one is probably bs,don't forget the first place Bloodborne leaked was 4chan.

Godot25

Banned
"co-produced with Sony"

If I had to trust Grubb that he is working with Xbox or random 4chan post claiming he is working with Sony, I will choose first one 10 out of 10 times.

But on the other hand. One project with Microsoft does not mean he can't work with Sony on another right?

WitchHunter

Banned
I don’t trust this leak here, but I also don’t believe in the Kojima Microsoft partnership. I could imagine him doing a small side project for Microsoft but his main platform remains Sony.

i mean look at most of his tweets during the last few weeks, a lot of those show prominently the Sony logo on a Walkman or on a Monitor. Seems like someone really loving Sony products and not like someone who is about to jump ships.
Also he is Japanese and the XBOX has still a minimal market share in Japan, so he surely don’t want to piss off the Japanese gaming community.
But he was overly critical, very vocal about Japanese developers back in the MGS2 era, wasn't he? That they were doing repetitive and boring stuff, basically that the market there is dead. Along these lines...

Top Bottom