• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legendary Shipping Meltdowns (SPOILERS)

SO they are saying in so many words that Shiro is going to die then.
That could be a way of avoiding a future headache, since Shiro x Pidge was the basis of a hostile petition that demanding to know the exact ages of all the characters, on the basis of a completely fictional fan pairing of two completely fictional cartoons that is the ire of certain hornet nests on tumblr.

StoneFox

The Voltron people... they're the same as the Avatar people, right? They apparently love to poke the fire and watch the fallout.

Although now I'm wondering how close S3 of Voltron is. That show is nice.
Season 3 is August 4th and Season 4 is in October.

Necrovex

Lmao,I was just telling my friend, what if he just did one last fuck you to the fanbase and didn't actually pair anyone up. It'd be glorious, considering all the obvious pairings he's created throughout the manga's run. It's probably the thing people have been most looking forward to.

That said, the chapter is longer than usual, so that probably won't happen.

The manga should reveal Natsu is asexual. The meltdown would be glorious.

LotusHD

Banned
I'd believe it about Natsu. One of these popular mangas should do that.

Yea, Luffy essentially is, though they'll probably never outright say as much. I mean, he went up against a power that's supposed to turn you into stone if you have any "impure thoughts", the user of which is described as being the most beautiful woman in the world. And she was naked in a bathhouse. Had absolutely no effect.

Yea, Luffy essentially is, though they'll probably never outright say as much. I mean, he went up against a power that's supposed to turn you into stone if you have any "impure thoughts", the user of which is described as being the most beautiful woman in the world. And she was naked in a bathhouse. Had absolutely no effect.
This selfish person in me really hopes that he and Boa get together.

Ogodei

He took a chance to peep on Nami and Vivi in the bathhouse in Alubarna. Though Oda said that Usopp egged him on for that.

All the SH men at the time except Zoro and Chopper looked, as well as Cobra... (yikes!)

The manga should reveal Natsu is asexual. The meltdown would be glorious.

Its more likely that Jellal would asexual out of all the FT guys with how Erza throws herself at him and he says no regardless of personal pasts and everything lol.

If we count OVAs then its impossible for any of the guys to be asexual with how they end up in pervy situations.

Fairy Tail is gonna end tomorrow so look forward to any shipping meltdowns then. No spoilers as of this moment lol.

OH SHIT, you're right. I knew it's gonna end, but I completely forgot the shipping aspect.

Most ships are already clear for a while, just not Natsu. Tomorrows chapter should be a sight to behold.

Its more likely that Jellal would asexual out of all the FT guys with how Erza throws herself at him and he says no regardless of personal pasts and everything lol.

Nah, the guy just always goes with "BUT I'M STILL TOO EVIL FOR YOU"

akira28

PkkVssC.png

i am ded

LOL if true

True, but shippers don't give a fuck. They need confirmation, even if it ain't kids.

Anyone who doesn't know what the pairings are in fairy tail is a bit of an idiot anyway? Like, the only vague one involving main characters is maybe Laxus and Mirajane? Natsu and Lucy are boning, as are Gajeel/Levy, Erza/Jellals, Grey/Juvia, Elfman/Evergreen ,
sting/rogue

LotusHD

Banned
Anyone who doesn't know what the pairings are in fairy tail is a bit of an idiot anyway? Like, the only vague one involving main characters is maybe Laxus and Mirajane? Natsu and Lucy are boning, as are Gajeel/Levy, Erza/Jellals, Grey/Juvia, Elfman/Evergreen ,
sting/rogue

Again, confirmation > all

Plus, I dunno, it just means that well, nothing changes from the teased pairings everyone suspected to begin with, which makes it pretty boring if he doesn't make it official and get it over with. I mean, the manga's ending, not like he has anything to lose lol

Again, confirmation > all

Plus, I dunno, it just means that well, nothing changes from the teased pairings everyone suspected to begin with, which makes it pretty boring if he doesn't make it official and get it over with. I mean, the manga's ending, not like he has anything to lose lol

They already are confirmed in the manga. Just because people who care that much about shipping are as thick as a brick to not see it is their own problem.

LotusHD

Banned
They already are confirmed in the manga. Just because people who care that much about shipping are as thick as a brick to not see it is their own problem.

Moral of the story: Shippers are weird no matter what.

---

Already seeing people dissatisfied with there being no definitive closure on that end. I almost feel bad considering that was the one thing I knew a lot of people looked forward to seeing lol

Top Bottom