• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT4| New Ch/Vols! - SEE FIRST POST FOR RULES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Bleach
Ichigo is so gullible. Hopefully with Ishida around the stupidity will be kept at a minimum.

Also I like how dirty boots girl is "probably" dead and Aizen 3 "has at best 10 minutes to live". Leaving your possibilities open are you Kubo?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Dedication Through Light said:
But why would Aizen have plotted against him(self)?

It was all according to the Spirit King plan.

The one we call the original Aizen maybe actually be Aizen 2.
---
I like this idea =D

scy

So I haven't read Bleach since the actual Aizen arc so this Aizen Jackson 5 or whatever is really, really confusing. I think it's time I catch up so I understand wtf is going on.

MCD

Beam said:
Bleach

I have a strange feeling that Ginjou sentence will end like this:

You should be fighting Urahara, thus starting the Urahara arc.
Fixed.

The real villain.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Deadly said:
Bleach
Oh god not some "omg why should i fight" bullshit please. While I'm glad Ginjou is going to shed some light on Soul Society/Ichigo's dad I hope Ichigo doesn't spend more than 1 chapter dwelling on it. THESE GUYS JUST SAVED YOUR ASS.
Hey Ichigo,

Remember how Ginjou threatened all your loved ones and played you to steal your powers reducing you to the lowest level you've ever been?

Oh sorry, of course you don't because you're a terminal moron.

Laters,

Freshmaker.

Freshmaker said:
Hey Ichigo,

Remember how Ginjou threatened all your loved ones and played you to steal your powers reducing you to the lowest level you've ever been?

Oh sorry, of course you don't because you're a terminal moron.

Laters,

Freshmaker.

C'mon that happened weeks ago, how could Ichigo remember that!

Neoriceisgood said:
How can it be One Piece if it's torn up?

byq4kezbj0ert0fxq.jpg

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Bleach: C+

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Aizennnnnnnnnnn 33333333333333333333333333333

I still hold on to hope that he is not dead/will not die soon.

Anyways, this chapter was just okay. I liked the dialogue between the captains, but if Kubo was going to go into the Ginjou fight, I wish we could've seen Ishida. I'm guessing he'll be stepping in to observe this little story Ginjou has to tell. Which will probably mindfuck Ichigo, who is surely on his way to pussy-mode as he gets his bitch ass revealed.

But, I am looking forward to next chapter, to get to see what Ginjou was talking about.

MCD said:
Fixed.

The real villain.

Urahara being a villain just also seems odd. He saved Soul Society numerous times and was even a captain at one point in time and this arc is in dealings with Isshin. I will be intrigued how Ginjou trys to paint Isshin or Urahara as characters of villainous intent, maybe Captain Commander...

Beam said:
No he did not. Kubo implied that Karin has shinigami powers, especially after she visited Urahara.
I don't think it implied shinigami powers. She was getting items and stuff from Urahara to fight hollows but I don't think a shinigami would need those and would just use their zanpakutou or whatever. Unless you just mean she has potential shinigami powers like Ichigo before meeting Rukia.

OP

Fights are over? Well, I guess it could have been worse as far as the first arc after a time skip goes. Still a bit underwhelming, especially with the pacing all over the place. Badass nonetheless.

One Piece

Now that is what Im looking for in One Piece. Verily, this has, no doubt, been one of the top five chapters in the entire series. Each pagespread left me completely speechless. Utterly amazing. Zoro, Sanji, and even Usopp'n (who got cool!).

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
One Piece

So...

Ussop is a botanist
Chopper is a monster
Brook fights like someone from Bleach
Franky is a Pacifista
Jinbe is still doing his karate shockwave stuff
Sanji went super saiyan
Zoro is just arrogant (and for good reason)
Robin is trollin' shit with shades on
and Boobs has boobs

Wiseblade

One Piece
og9o2f.jpg

YES. A LASER BEAM.

This chapter was GREAT. SH curb-stomping the Fishmen Pirates was just as satisfying as expected. Now all that's left is for Jimbei to join the crew, Nami to pick up an upgraded Log Pose and a bit of exposition on the current state of the New World before this arc is truly completed.

This weeks killing attacks in order of epicness and sheer destructive power

8. Jimbe's Buraikan Bophegh v.s. Wadatsumi
7. Usopp's Impact Wolf v.s. Daruma
6. Zoro being smug v.s. Frog
5. Sanji "Hell Memories" v.s. Wadatsumi
4. Chopper's "Carving Hoof Parme" v.s. Dosun
3. Brook's "Glancing Song Blizzard Cut" v.s. Zeo
2. Franky's "Franky Radical Beam" v.s. Ikaros Much
Keima "stupid idiot rejection attack" v.s. Chihiro

Wiseblade

Neoriceisgood said:

I approve of this list.

survivor

Banned
Neoriceisgood said:

Haha Chihiro fans. I enjoy your tears

electroshockwave said:
I don't think it implied shinigami powers. She was getting items and stuff from Urahara to fight hollows but I don't think a shinigami would need those and would just use their zanpakutou or whatever. Unless you just mean she has potential shinigami powers like Ichigo before meeting Rukia.
She sees spirits like Ichigo. I am not saying she is a shinigami but she has spiritual power like Ichigo.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
brotkasten said:
WHO CARES. IT'S A TERRIBLE MANGA. JUST LIKE TWGOK.
Tweegok?

I don't even know that that thing's about. Every time it's mentioned:

Black bar of why appears.

Best I can figure it's about a guy who collects body pillows and names them. Then people root for their favorite body pillow to keep the dude warm that night.

Freshmaker said:
Tweegok?

Best I can figure it's about a guy who collects body pillows and names them. Then people root for their favorite body pillow to keep the dude warm that night.

Someone needs to write this, pronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom