• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Drayco21

You should know better that Marvel Heroes smokes this game.

Yo, they made Beta Ray Bill a costume. A lowly costume. And when this game patches, it still works afterwards, with minimal things breaking, being on fire, or having unoptimized nightmarish performance.

Netmarble is sitting on a throne culled from Gazillion skulls and Ryolnir's beard.

Stuff is so expensive in that game, though. :/

The pricing in Future Fight look worse to me. And in MH they at least do 50% off sales every so often, along with other more specifically themed sales on a constant basis. But ignoring the cost aspect, there's a pretty big gap in overall game quality.

Yo, they made Beta Ray Bill a costume. A lowly costume. And when this game patches, it still works afterwards, with minimal things breaking, being on fire, or having unoptimized nightmarish performance.

Netmarble is sitting on a throne culled from Gazillion skulls and Ryolnir's beard.

At least BRB is in that game. Just ignore the fact that the costume exists and treat him as Team Up only :p

I'll give you the bugginess of that game, but blame the community for that. MH used to patch on a monthly basis and was better for it.

The biggest missed point here is that Marvel Heroes isn't on iOS.

I don't want a sit down MMO to play. If it is a 'console' release give me Marvel Ultimate Aliiance or an Arkham production level game.

Drayco21

At least BRB is in that game. Just ignore the fact that the costume exists and treat him as Team Up only :p

I'll give you the bugginess of that game, but blame the community for that. MH used to patch on a monthly basis and was better for it.

No playable no buy!

Agent Venom was robbed!

I feel like this game is more likely to give me playable Kaine one day; I have to pick my poison wisely.

Drayco21

v_XdgX-i8QG9J46bwInBdqK8d9i_W6dDlLv5fhIcZsDChbsbprtkEoOUbs40-jINiS0=h900-rw

So, it looks like Yellowjacket is actually a combat hero, and Ant-Man is speed, according to the Google Play Store update's screenshot, so three combat, one blast, one speed. Surprised; I would have guessed he'd be Blast.

Also, Giant-Man is getting a Goliath costume at launch.

Agent Venom will be playable, no doubt. And I bet Kaine makes it into MH before FF.

Knowing Gaz, Kaine will come as an enhanced costume alongside Miles and Miguel. At least he'll have the dignity of having Chris Daniel Barnes recording his dialogue; poor Ben Reilly didn't even get that much courtesy.

Roto13

New title screen that I didn't get a screenshot of before the maintenance message popped up. Version 1.3.0.

Roto13

Looks like the game is back up. Downloading the in-app update now.

EDIT: False alarm. :p Can download the update but still maintenance. Blah.

Roto13

Ok, Alliance is called the NeoGAF Capes. (Very strict naming rules, for some reason. Between 12 and 14 characters.) We're obviously going to have to figure this all out, but I think I have it set to Private. Come join! However that works!

Drayco21

Boss Yellowjacket is a combat character, but Yellowjacket is listed as Blast in the hero menu.

Huh?

Ok, Alliance is called the NeoGAF Capes. (Very strict naming rules, for some reason. Between 12 and 14 characters.) We're obviously going to have to figure this all out, but I think I have it set to Private. Come join! However that works!

Application sent!

VexyWexy

Unlocked Wasp immediately with my saved up Chaos Tokens. Can't wait to unlock that Biometric Converter, that's gonna be nice.

Applied to join the Alliance, my SN is EverVexed

Edit: Looks like Wasp is always an Ally Shifter for the Yellow Jacket stages, so I guess I wasted my tokens, heh.

rexor0717

Just joined as Burerflip

Roto13

Ok, so it seems that it can only hold 15 unanswered applications at a time. Make sure you post your game name in this thread so I know who to accept. I've accepted Rexor, VexyWexy, and Drayco.

rexor0717

Damn, Janet has a buff for her 3rd skill. I was just about to buy her... She loses out on so much damage because of it.

They really need to make the buff skills more bang for your buck. They're often pretty underwhelming. Like I have 25 points into blackwidow's dodge skill, yet when its active I still feel like I have a <10% of dodging. Its a 30 second cooldown, it should do more, but maybe its still too underleveled. It'll be a long time before I get anywhere close to maxing out skills.

They really need to make the buff skills more bang for your buck. They're often pretty underwhelming. Like I have 25 points into blackwidow's dodge skill, yet when its active I still feel like I have a <10% of dodging. Its a 30 second cooldown, it should do more, but maybe its still too underleveled. It'll be a long time before I get anywhere close to maxing out skills.

There are items that give 30% dodge from rifts so yeah, you're spot on.

Cruxist

Applied!

App sent. Same IGN as here.

Edit: Looks like Wasp is always an Ally Shifter for the Yellow Jacket stages, so I guess I wasted my tokens, heh.
She is a Shifter for that stage (and stage 5), but she's not the only one. I just did the YJ stage 4 times (once per the first four difficulty levels) and I had her on the first one, Ant-Man on the second, her again on the third and him again on the fourth.

Also, did they change it so that Shifters aren't 100% drops when they show up? I didn't get an AM bio from that second run of the stage or Jan from the third run.

Roto13

I cleared up some spots. Give it another go.

I've added everyone who sent a request so far. If I rejected anyone by accident, let me know and try again.

Top Bottom